Chapter 26

(I do not own the picture.)

Mike and Tanya's wedding in Miami

HONEY SAMUELS

I clench my jaw as I enter our hotel room and rush into the ensuite bathroom, slamming the door shut. I swallow and look at myself in the huge mirror.

My eyes are red with unshed tears, my lips are quivering. I subconsciously rub my wrist and look down to see bruises and break down into a mess of sobs and tears.

I rest my elbows on the counter beside the sink and bury my face into my hands and cry.

"Princess open the door." I flinch when I hear Brandon's voice. He sounds pained.

Yeah right.

I look up at my reflection once again. I angrily remove all the pins keeping my hair in that restricting bun and free it. I softly caress my hair. I love my hair. I love it open.
"Princess... please."

I ignore him and look down at my dress, all the while crying. It was a light pink flowy dress ending a little below my knees with cap sleeves. This is not the dress I wanted for this day. This day was supposed to be special.

I remember how Brandon tore my dress a few weeks back and I try to tear this dress in anger but I am unable to. It is too strong.

I can't do anything.

"Honey please open the door!"

"Brandon I don't want to talk to you just leave me alone!! I hate you!!" I scream at the door as I kick off my heels.

"Princess no!!!" I can hear the shock in his voice, as I sit down on the carpet and bury my face in my hands and cry. I then hear him try to break open the door and after two tries the door shoots open and I feel him rush to me.

I feel his strong hands encircle me as he squeezes me into him, his lips on my cheek.
"I'm so sorry princess. I love you. I love you so much. Please forgive me. I need you baby."

I feel suffocated. I feel angry. I feel disappointed.

I start struggling in his hold and he tightens it further making me wince.

"Let me go! Brandon you-mph" his lips crash into mine silencing me as he kisses me like if it were his last.

I struggle as I push into his chest and my eyes catch hold of the huge diamond on my left ring finger and I close my teary eyes not wanting to see it. I break off the kiss.

"JUST LET ME GO! This was supposed to be Tanya and Mike's wedding... NOT OURS!!!!" I cry out and he simply picks me up and puts me on his lap. "Hush now princess. I just wanted you to be mine."

My toes curl as I clench my throat in anger and think about what happened a few hours back.

***

I stand in the second line of chairs along with Hen, Elizi, and Hugh as I see Mike standing on the low stage, looking rather tense, Brandon and Sky standing beside him, being co-best men.

A soft music plays on and I see Tanya walk down the aisle looking gorgeous in a white and red gown, her brother escorting her and then giving her away to Mike.

As the ceremony starts and they say their vows, overwhelmed I look over at Brandon and find him looking at me with a look I couldn't place.

He had a mix of the bedroom look, thoughtfulness and anger.

I looked down at my dress. Everything is decent. I gently pat my hair. My hair is in a messy bun as he wanted. Then what's wrong?

I raised my brows silently asking him what is he on about, but I'm distracted as everyone starts clapping and aww-ing as the couple kiss to seal the deal.