¯\_(T_T)_/¯

(I do not take credit for the pictures.)

Hey guys!

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support through Votes, Comments and Messages! :)

I love each and everyone of you!

Now I know all of you are waiting for Chapter 30, but the thing is I'm not getting time to think, compose and write it down, I have so much work to do!

Work meaning academic and also sport related. I play many different kinds of sports and I'm pretty good at them too, and now our school has been selected for a cross-country winter sports tournament, and I'm selected, which is a huuuuge deal for me.

I mean I freaking cried in utter... sheer... happiness. But the tournament goes till 30th November. And if we do good, we will participate till the finale i.e. on 30th November.

If we do not qualify though, we would be back home before 30th.

I reeeeally have to go (want to go) because this is kinda like a breakthrough in my sports career, and if I win... Gosh if I win, I could play for the region and then for the country, which is my dream.

But I love Honey and Brandon so much, and right now they're in a sticky-picky situation which I want to solve too.

So with a heavy heart, I would want to say that I actually don't know when the next update will be...

If I get time in-between practice in another city, I would try and post the chapter from there, but I don't know how it'll turn out because this is my first ever cross country tournament.

Please don't be mad if the updates happen slow or short, because I'll be living my dream once I'm on tour.

I'll let you guys know once I reach the first city and I get my schedule. If the authorities give time for site seeing, I'll happily stay back at the hotel and finish the chapters for you guys. :)

Please Follow me if you want to be updated(When will the next update be/If I'll have time), since I won't be posting them in the book but on my Profile as a message to my followers.

Also I know my surname, the sports I play, my school, the cities I'll attend, are all hidden because I know a few of my friends are on Wattpad and if they find me writing an R rated book, they'll spread it all in school and I'll die of embarrassment lol.

I hope you guys understand.

Lot's of Love.

Until next time...

Shiane Xx
(Shizinga)