Chapter 15

(I do not take credit for the picture.)

6 months later

BRANDON TATE

"So we'll take 7 tickets for the 2pm show." Hen told the movie operator at the mall.

Honey frowned "But we're 8 people Hen."

Hen pinched her cheek "Even if we take a ticket for you, you'll still be sitting on Bran's lap won't you?" causing her to blush and frown at the same time.

I chuckled and hugged Honey from behind, "That's true." I said as I kissed her head.

She tried to get out of my hold, getting annoyed, but when she couldn't, she sighed "I don't always sit on Brandon's lap." she muttered quietly.

Sky chuckled "Aww that's cute Bambi, keep telling yourself that." he said as he ruffled her hair.

"Hey!" I scowled and slapped his hand away from Honey, and patted her silky hair back as it was.

No one touches her but me.

I then turned to the operator "Make that 8."
He nodded and then handed over the tickets after I made my payment. I turned to see Honey who had a huge grin on her face as she spoke animatedly with Hen.

I sighed.

This is what The Avengers 2 does to her.

I really wished it was just the two of us watching the movie but one thing lead to another and now Mike, Tanya, Sky, Elizabeth, Hen and Hugh are with us completely ruining our date.

I frowned as I saw what Honey was wearing. Shorts. Didn't I forbid her from wearing them? I can see her soft smooth legs and so can every guy and every lesbian too.

She looks so beautiful with her little blue boots and blue flowy top. Her hair open and flying. She looks like a doll.

My doll.

She turns to look at me and grins causing me to smile. I stare at her as she walks to where I'm standing and hugs my waist.

"I'm so excited!" she chirps happily looking at me with her big blue eyes.

I wind my arms around her and kiss her forehead "Well I would've been too if there weren't our friends tagging along with us."

She frowns cutely "But... we never get to spend time with them, so I thought-"

"You always think too much." I cut her off and kiss her hard causing her to blush.

She smiles shyly at me as we break off and jerk her more closer to me "Keep that up and we'll be going on the 1000th base in the movie hall and I don't care who watches."

Her eyes widen as she shakes her head "Nooo..."

I grin wickedly and capture her lower lip "Oh you just wait princess." I whisper causing her to shiver slightly.

"Yoohoo lovebirds wanna watch the movie or not?" Hen shouts from where everyone is.

"Yesss!!" Honey literally pushes me away and jumps out of my hold and runs towards Hen who had the tickets.

I sighed. It's confirmed.

My girlfriend's a kid.

***

"Princess I'm sorry!" I call out to her again but it's of no use because she is angry. And I know I said I loved angry Honey but this is a whole new level.