Bonus - III

(I do not take credit for the pictures. Any typing errors please feel free to point out... Nicely. (: )  

This is a filler Bonus, I just wanted to show the stark difference in the childhoods of Honey and Brandon. You would think Brandon being rich had an easy-peasy childhood but no, it was Honey who actually was more pampered and loved even though she was not the child of a multi-billionaire. I had this partially written way before so thought i'll share this with you. 

This chapter will be short which will show you their childhoods in different years. This will be in Third person POV because I didn't want to show kids' POVs. It's going to be just this chapter though.

Honey was born in the year 1995 and Brandon was born in the year 1992. (I wrote this book 3 years ago, so if my Math for their ages isn't right in this chapter as per the previous chapters, then please let it go LOL.)

1996 - HONEY

Helen held her precious baby in her arms wrapped up in a yellow blanket, softly cuddling her listening to Honey's coos as she stared at her mum through her big bright blue eyes. 

"I love you so much my little peanut. My Honey." Helen babytalked as she kissed Honey's chubby little fist and then her forehead causing making Honey giggle.

"Elley baby!" Helen heard her husband Aiden calling for her from downstairs making her smile and walk down the stairs.

Helen was greeted by her husband's warm embrace as he held her tight with Honey in between them. "How are you love? And how's my little angel?" Aiden kisses Honey on her soft brown hair and then captures Helen in a passionate kiss as his hands trail up from her neck to her hair as he grabs it in his fist lightly making Helen moan, his other hand on her waist.

Honey's whimpers make them pull apart as he sees his daughter pouting with teary eyes on being slightly pressed in between them. He chuckles slightly as he picks her up from Helen's arms cooing "Always wanting attention isn't it angel?" making Honey cackle in his arms, her earlier discomfort forgotten.

"She's such a happy baby. She can't deal with even the smallest of discomfort or pain." Helen says as she smiles at her husband and child.

"And that's how it should be. Our angel shouldn't have to deal with any sort of pain." Aiden swears as he kisses Honey's cheek.

"She will never." Helen coos as she kisses Honey's other cheek.

1996 - BRANDON 

Megan Tate sat with her friends on the patio dining table sipping on cosmos while laughing wholeheartedly as her friend Samantha said something about some broad who screamed new money

"Oh my God Sammy you're are ruthless." Megan chided as she snickered some more. 

"Madam-"

"WHAT?" barked Megan when she was interrupted by the housekeeper, Amaliya. "CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE NOT TO BE DISTURBED??

"I apologize Madam but Master Brandon fell off the swing and has scraped both his knees and is in tears. He is asking for you Madam." Amaliya informed softly.

Megan scoffed. "Oh My Lord that idiot. Amaliya don't tend to him let him feel the pain of the scraped knees. Maybe then he'll stop being a pain in the ass. Goodness!" she daintily held her forehead and then fanned herself while sipping on her cool drink.

Amaliya's eyes widened and she gulped because she had seen the wounds were a lot deeper than Madam Megan had anticipated so she tried again. "Madam the wound on one of Master Brandon's knees is really deep and if not tended it could get infec-"