Chapter 16

(I do not take credit for the picture.)

BRANDON TATE

I wake up from the best sleep I had in my life and stretch my body as I yawn. A smile automatically makes it's way on my face and I turn to hold my baby close to me.

I slept late last night, most of my time was taken by me staring at her as she slept so peacefully in my arms. She looked like a child when she slept. I kissed her many times which she didn't feel because my girlfriend sleeps like the dead.

I frowned when I could feel the cold sheets and not her warm softness beside me. I immediately sat up.

Did she leave??? She was awfully quiet last night after we did it. I knew I was too hard on her! I had never taken someone's virginity before!

Damn it! Why couldn't I just control myself and go slow on her.

I hurriedly got up and went to the bathroom. I finished my morning business in literally 5 minutes, I couldn't even daydream about last night while taking a shower.

I rushed to my walk-in closet, getting my hands on whatever I could and dress the hell up. I then saw the empty pack of the lingerie set I laid out for Honey yesterday, lying on the couch of my closet.

And my shirt and socks weren't there. Did she wear those? Why would she wear the socks out?

Bran you díck, maybe she didn't freaking leave the house.

Damn it.

I always imagine the worst. I call her cell and it starts ringing on my bedside table.

I chuckle.

Well then. She may be downstairs.

Now calm, I put on a gray Captain America shield t-shirt and track pants and walk downstairs.

I look for her in the library, or game room, theatre, but she's nowhere to be seen.

I reach the kitchen and see a pot of hot coffee and a used spoon, which she may have used to stir her cup and breathe out a sigh of relief.

She maybe some where close. I walk towards the back, where I have the swimming pool and garden and see my princess sitting on a rug between many cushions on the open balcony. She's wearing my shirt, her hair open, her eyes sleepy, softly blowing on the hot coffee thrice and then gingerly taking a sip but flinching and covering her lips because it's still too hot.

I smile fondly.

My baby.

I walk up to where she's sitting and grab her from behind causing her to squeal "Got you!" I crush her to me and nuzzle her cheek and neck "Good morning princess." I turn her so that she's facing me and kiss her hard making her put the coffee cup away and wind her hands around my neck.

I pull her closer to me, on my lap and making her straddle me as we both kiss each other feverishly. I flatten my palms on her sock clad feet and trail my hands upwards from her calves to her soft thighs to her hips to her waist and then to open her bra buckle.

She moans and tries to push me away, and we break off. I look at her cute pink face and smile "I know you're sore baby. I'm not going to do that." I smirk causing her to blush even more.

HONEY SAMUELS

He looks so hot when he smirks. God. I close my eyes when I feel his rough hands unbuttoning the first three buttons of the shirt and pulling it down. He then halts, and I don't feel his hot hands on me. I open my eyes to see him reach for a remote and click on a button and suddenly the ceiling of the room extends towards the balcony and automatically blinds come down and the big open balcony from before, now simply looks like the extension of the room, all covered.