Chapter 19

(I do not take credit for the picture.)

2 months later.

HONEY SAMUELS

I dial the number, put the phone to my ear and look up to see three pairs of eyes staring at me, one particularly making me uncomfortable.

I throw a pillow on her face "Stop staring at me like a creep Hen!"

She ignores me and turns to Elizi "He's gonna say no. I'm calling it."

Tanya hits Hen's head "Don't jinx it you maggot."

"Hey you gothic bitc-" I cut Hen off by throwing another pillow on her when Brandon picks up the call.

"Princess." my heart flutters when I hear is deep voice, but I manage to regain my composure.

"Hi Brandon! I miss you so much." I feel my cheeks burning.

Why is it that I can't stop blushing wherever Brandon is involved.

"Here we go..." Hen mutters earning her a third pillow hit as I walk out of my room leaving them there.

"I miss you too my babygirl. Don't worry the work here is going great and I could be home before 4 months." I gasp.

Before 4 months! Yayyyy!

"That is awesome Brandon! I'm-"

"Assssk him Hon!!" Hen whispers harshly in my ear causing me to let out a squeak.

When did she get here?

"Ask me what?" I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Uhm... Hen got passes to the newest and coolest club asper her and I wanted to ask if I could go." I bite my lip as Hen puts her ear on my phone beside me.

"No." I sigh when I hear his confident reply.

"You're pouting aren't you?" he asks, and I immediately purse my lips. How does he know this?

"But whyyy?!" I whine. I want to go with them. Sure I won't drink or dance for that matter but I want to see the water mermaid performance Tanya was talking about.

"Because it's not safe sweetheart. I'm not comfortable with sending you to a club when I'm not there with you. Why can't you girls have a movie night or whatever at my place? You have the keys. Girls like pajama parties don't they? I'll have my chef prepare whatever you guys like."

"But we did that at Tanya's place yesterday!!"

"I have a theatre and a game room Honey, you can have more fun at home." he says warningly and then I hear him sigh and give some instructions to somebody beside him.

Hen pinches my hip, gesturing me to keep trying.

"Pearl and Aud will be there too. They're my bodyguards right? They're awesome-"

"Honey I said NO." He shouted causing me to gasp.

He never shouted at me before.

"You're not going to that club! You don't even like to drink or dance. You can do whatever you like at my place if you want. But you are not going to a club without me. That's final."

My eyes started getting watery on their own accord and I cut the call.

I turned to see the girls looking at me. They heard it. Elizi looked shocked, Tanya looked at me with concern bordering on pity and Hen looked like she was thinking of ways to murder Brandon.