Chapter Thirty-Two

4 days after the mission, we were back on land, and I was in my shared bedroom, getting ready. Rooster was in the bathroom, readjusting his black bow tie for a fifth time, trying to get it to sit straight. I was slowly strapping on a pair of silver high heels, that I knew would have my feet aching in the hour. Unfortunately though, combat boots or a pair of converse didn't exactly go with the dress I was wearing.

The dress, which had been specially made to fit me perfectly, was a rich navy blue silk. It had thin straps, and hugged my body close enough, I felt I couldn't wear a bra or underwear with it. The back had a cris-cross strap, which adjusted for me to tighten slightly if I needed it. It hugged down over my waist and hips, only fanning out slightly at about mid thigh. The front grazed the ground, while the back drug a little bit, giving it a mini train, adding to its formality.

I paired it with a silver clutch, and a thin silver chain, which had a silver locket attacked to it. My hair was up, in a large curly bun, the occasional strand of hair falling out of it, to give it an unfinished look, and to shape my face. I did my make up as simply as I could, with a light layer of black mascara, a thin line of eyeliner and a shimmer of silver eye shadow, which was only really noticeable when the light touched it in the right way.

"It won't stay straight." Rooster said in an exasperated tone, as he walked out of the ensuite. I looked up at him, from where I sat on the edge of the bed, still doing up my shoes. He was wearing a newly tailored naval suit. It was white, black and navy blue. He had his metals on his chest, and a small bow tie. His hair was combed through, and free of any hats for this particular occasion.

"Here, let me help." I said, standing up, and stepping towards him. My heels added about 3 inches of height, but still I was shorter than Rooster. He looked down at me, watching as I untied his bow, before tying it up again. "You just need to have a little bit of patience." I mumbled quietly as I finished the tie, making sure it was straight. Once I was happy with it, I placed my hands comfortably on his chest, looking up at him. He was smiling contently down at me.

"Have I told you how lucky I am to have you?" He asked, putting his hands on my waist. He gently pulled me a step closer. I smirked, my chest grazing his.

"You could do with saying it more." I admitted, carefully sliding my hands over his shoulder, and locking my hands behind his neck. His hands slid along my hips, finding the top of my butt. I felt his fingers absently search for the line of my panties. "You won't find what you're looking for." I mumbled quietly, leaning my face up towards his. "I'm not wearing any." I added softly, before kissing him. I heard him moan at that thought. He pulled me in a little bit closer, and deepened our kiss.

I couldn't help but giggle against his lips, savouring the moment. Rooster took a few steps forward, forcing me to step back, until my legs found the edge of the bed. But instead of falling backwards, like I'd expected, Rooster kept me up right, and carefully started synching my dress up on the sides, until his fingers touched my bare thighs. Then he pulled it up a little bit more. Once my dress was over my butt, he pushed us down onto the bed, using his left arm to keep himself from crushing me too much. I gasped, as I felt his fingers explore, before of course, he took things even further.

It was a short round, but a happy finish met both of us. Less than 10 minutes later, we were once again readjusting our clothes, and tidying ourselves up. I fixed my dress, being sure that I didn't have any mess on myself. Nothing would be more embarrassing than showing up to an incredibly important ceremony covered in cum.

"You couldn't have just left well enough alone, could you?" I asked, looking at Rooster, who was tucking in his shirt again. He smirked.

"You started it." He said.