17| Angst who?

Amongst recent thoughts, the main character had thought of an idea she believed might help her friend, despite the possibility that it may affect the future in drastic ways. As she mentioned beforehand, sometimes she likes to change things and today she's feeling a little silly.

Scratch that, she really just wanted to save people. I mean, if she doesn't save people what even is her purpose?

Currently, she was debating asking Iida if she could try to heal him. Unlike the school nurse, she uses her own energy to heal, so it wouldn't be as dangerous as Recovery girls. Not to mention, her healing has almost no limits. Talk about overpowered.

While she was thinking the class was talking to one another, deciding which hero they would like to work under as an apprentice.

This was also another thought on the multi-quirkes girls mind. As someone with a lot of quirks, she got an absolute shit ton of requests, not that she minded of course. However as soon as she saw someone she had her eye on since she went into the hero course, she couldn't believe it. It was almost more unbelievable than her reincarnation, almost.

Who would've known that they would want her.

She flipped her hair and puffed out her chest, "Everybody wants me."

At her boasting a few others laughed.

"It's true, but damn." Denki whined, fake tears in his eyes. Mina, upon hearing this, shot a smile toward Denki and patted his back.

"You are astronomically so real for that." Y/n cackled with a smirk, "But people should want you too, I mean I think you're pretty cool for watts it's worth."

Denki deadpanned at her after she finger gunned at him, his mouth slightly agape, "Y/n... You know I don't understand what that means."

"Oh yeah, you're stupid. My bad."

The boy clutched his chest and stumbled against her desk as if an arrow pierced his heart, "Ouch!" He cried out in fake pain, eyes clenched closed.

She walked towards him and joined Mina on patting his back, "There, There. Don't cry, pretty boy."

"Speaking of pretty boys, Y/n, which hero are you going to intern for? Maybe we can intern together... Y'know just us two..." Mina laughed with burning cheeks, fiddling with a piece of her hair, ignoring the fake coughs Denki made which oddly sounded like he said gay.

Y/n raise a brow at him before looking at Mina, "Well," the girls eyes were brought to the board of names, then to the other girls once more, "I'm not sure. I have my eyes on a certain someone though."

This aroused interest in the iconic duo that probably shared a single brain cell.

"Oh?" Denki leaned more on the desk, "Who is it?"

"Hm, it's probably..."

She was cut off when someone burst into the room, the woman's raven black hair pointed in a way that defied gravity, not like she was the only one.

'Oh, yeah... We're choosing hero names. I completely forgot about that.'

Once she was handed a marker and a board thingy, she pressed her head against her desk, 'At first I was thinking something cute like "Multi-ana" or "Abunda" but I feel as if that will give away a lot about me. A little too much.'

The girl looked around the class, nearly snorting as she saw a certain ash blond writing something with a rather devilish look.

Her eyes traveled to her board again, memories of her past life flashing through her head. That's when it clicked, she knew what her name would be for certain. Sure she mentioned it to the class before, but then it was still a work in progress and yet to be confirmed.