8.) Dat ass.

" SHOOTTTT I'M LATE!" Your little bitch ass ran to your classroom in panic.

You saw the door open and ran through with full speed. You didn't have time to react as you collided with sum mega thiqqqq cheeks, falling down.

" OMG DAT ASS!" You pointed at All Might's butt. " It was so thiqq, you be doing those squats All Might." You saluted him sitting down after.

A few people laughed while All Might was flabbergasted at you.

All Might coughed in his palm " L-L-like I was saying! Battle training, suit up and meet me outside!"

~~~~~~~~~~

" YA YEET!" You threw your body outside, a few surprised by your actions.

You walked to Kaminari with one single hope... You put your hand on his shoulder and stared in his eye's, then said words that would change his life forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Hit Or Miss?" His eyes sparkled as he also put a hand on your shoulder, " I guess they never miss, huh?" He replied.

" You got a boyfriend?" You smiled " I bet he doesn't kiss ya' " Kaminari smiled back.

Then in sinc you both grabbed eachother by the hands, " Mwah, he's gonna find another girl and he won't miss ya' " you both fortnite danced.

You both looked at eachother seriously, as you got on one knee " Will you marry me?" " Yeet."

" What the fuck is wrong with ya'll?!" Bakugou asked severely dead inside.

" So manly." Kirishima cried manly tears.
~~~~~~~~~~~

All Might finished his speach sending the ultimate hedgehog known as Iida to throw his hand up in the air.

" Sensei! Sorry to interrupt the lesson, but there is an uneven amount of students! " He yelled stiffly.

You sweat dropped and anime cried
" Well frick me hard with a cactus."
You then heard a small " I can do that for you." ' Nani the fluck.'

---------------------------------------------------

" So I have to go 1 vs. 1 with Aizawa? Dayum don't mind if I do..." You let your perverted thoughts take over.

" Stop him sensei! He'll kill Midoriya at that rate!" Some person yelled.

" Oh yeah-" you wiped your spit away, " Izuku's fine guys, he's strong and smart." You said leaning your weight on one foot.

" You sure do have a lot of faith in him, Y/n." Kirishima stated, which made you smirk in response.

" Of course I do - He's my hero after all." You let a closed eyed smile exit, making kirishima blush lightly.

' Hero? Huh, sounds about right.' You kept your eyes closed.

" HERO TEAM WINS!" All Might announced making the match end.

" SHITTAKIMUSHROOMS! IZUKU!" You screeched running to were he was at " Izuku, You okay?" You lifted him up on your shoulder.

" Y...yeah I am Y/n." He smiled at your efforts. You gave him a blank stare then poked his broken arm making him yelp loudly.

" Yeah right, healthy my butt." You glared at his shrunken form. You rolled your eyes and kissed his forehead, you didn't even notice how flushed he was after that.

" There all healed doofus, but you still need sleep." You smiled cutely in Izuku's opinion.

" Oh gosh now that I did this.. Author~chan is thinking about ending the chapter... But the crying explodo boy..."

Now Izuku was sweat dropping, what the heck is she talking about? " Flex Tape! It's the answer!" You jumped out a window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You waited for Katsuki and Izuku to stop talking, which did take a while but, was worth it.

" Hey, Katsuki." You grabbed arm,
" I might be terrible with feelings but, I know what you're feeling..." You hugged him.

Bakugou's cheeks turned tinted as he tch'd " Get off a' me, Y/n." Bakugou laid his hands on your shoulders yet he was not resisting.

You looked up smiling " Never, katsu."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that ended cute, NOT NEXT TIME ;)

Also sorry for the short chapter...