Character info.

First name: Y/n
Last name: L/n

Info: She gets a quirk every birthday, now she has 15.

Healing: She was blessed with this at age 1.) :Like it says she's able to heal any extent of injury ( including All Mights) ( she can also heal objects.) Works better with physical touch.

Mist (nicknamed fog)- This quirk was blessed to her at age 2.): Black mist with red hints in it. If an enemy breathes it in then the quirk can activate at anytime and can kill the person from inside.

Copy: ( age 3): She's able to copy any quirk as long as she knows the person who uses the quirk personally.

Nature:( age 4): She's able to use animals and plants to attack.

Physic: ( age 5): Able to lift things with her mind, like anything. Also she can bend spoons, read minds, use her brain to attack.

Blood manipulation( age 6): Able to control blood.

Wings: age 7: She has large wings( like hawks for my Manga readers) that are pure white, she can fly. She can also make them dissappear.

Elements: Age 8: Able to control the elements, Light, Darkness, Fire, Water, Earth, Air.

Deathly grip: Age 9: Able to resurrect some people from death, but for one life you have to sacrifice something important to you.

Ice manipulation: Age 10: Can use ice as a weapon or use it in any way.

Summoning: age 11: Able to summon weapons.

Invisibility: age 12: Can turn invisible when wanting too.

Ghost: age 13: Can call on and talk to spirits.

Lightning : Age 14: Able to control lightning and use it to attack.

Decay: Age 15: She's able to turn anything to dust. She's immune to the same quirk.( * cough* shigaraki *cough*)

Drawbacks:
When over using her quirks she get's, nosebleeds, bleeding from mouth ( like Toshinori),headaches, nausea( rarely), cuts on her legs, bruises, and even, if used really way past those limits, broken bones. Also when Healing a very broken ( I'm referring to All Might's) wound, she has to use her own energy to heal it.

Past:-glitchhhh- unknown.

Family:

M/n L/n- Alive.

D/n L/n- Alive.

- edited-

Author: Shout out to the people who corrected Tomura's quirk. Thank you my dudes.