9.) The E-Girls and E-boys Are Attacking! P1

| Gon' try 3rd p.o.v from a while so don't hate me lmao, jk Idc I hate me too, also I wanted to draw your outfit so don't hate me about the design, if you want you guys can make suggestions on what you want improved on it.

Y/n was walking to school alone and bored; Well at least until she bumped into someone.

" And I oop-" The girl said as she fell down, " Sksksk, Oop dropped my hydro-flask.."

Y/n then saw a male with a crusty dusty looking face with a jacket on.

' Wait a minute-' Kazoo kids voice played within her mind, ' Shigaraki.'

" Sir, Shall thou help me - A beautiful maiden- off my behind?" She lifted her hand up in expectation.

The male glared, " Where's the beautiful maiden because I don't see one." The male noticed her uniform.

" Ouch, thine coldness has pierced my heart" Y/n put her hand where her heart was, " How about please help this peice of trash up?" She suggested still having her hand in the air.

By now the guy was already peaved, this girl is annoying.

He scratched his neck annoyed while putting his other hand out for her to grab, pinkie finger in the air.

He pulled her up but felt a slight tingling sensation surrounding his neck.

" That's for helping me, hopefully you get rid of that scratching problem." The girl ran towards the mob in front of her school.

The male felt as if his neck stop itching and his fatigue had been lifted. She... That girl had healed him..?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What is All Might like as a teacher?!" News reporters surrounded the girl causing her to wanna skrrt the heck out of there.

" All Might's a good teacher and all, but his secret love affair is quite a affair." She smirked.

The news reporters closed in on her more, " What love affair?!"

" Oh you don't know?" Y/n acted surprised, " His love affair with the number two hero Endeav-" a hand laid against her mouth.

Ah, yes. She had been caught by her teacher giving the reporters fake news. Nice.

" You're bothering my students, leave." The tired male pushed Y/n inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n smirked to herself as she smacked her dummy thick thigh.

" Only Momo is as thick as me." The girl announced with her leg on her teachers desk.

Her legs was now at a 180° angle and she was not effected.

Denki walked beside her, " Indeed thine thighs are thicker than any snicker."

" Thank you kind Sir, Shall we dance the default of fortnite?" The girl put her leg down and T-posed.

Mineta walked beside her with blood trickling down his nose making Y/n give him a glare.

Yes, the girl forgot to wear leggings or shorts, so he probably got a good view.