5.) Letter!

( OMG GUYS 100 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOUUU!! LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! I'LL CONTINUE TO MAKE MORE! )

Also sorry this one is so short...

~~~~~2.n.d. p.o.v~~~~~

There you were, sleeping peacefully, then a loud ring echoed throughout the house.

You opened your eyes sleepily, " Weh.." You mumbled out. ..

The door rang again but two times, annoying you greatly, then it started ringing 5 times.

" SHUT UP ALREADY I'M COMING!" You growled wrapping a blanket around your cold form, going to to ur front door.

You opened your door slowly, " Is a
Y/n L/n here?" The mail man asked holding a familiar letter.

" HOLY TITS, IT CAMMMEEE!" You squealed, yanking the paper from the guys hands, then slamming the door.

" YOOOOO!" You jumped on your bed and opened it.

" Hello you L/-... Y/n. I am here as a projection to congratulate you on passing! Don't worry about the red headed boy either! He passed as well! Here are the scores that have shown your abilities." Toshinori moved sideways.

" OOHHH MY GLOB! HOW THE HECK DID I GET 97 POINTS AND THEN 30 RESCUE POINTS?! I'M SO HAPPY! SUCKS MY TOE BAKUGOU! I'M FIRST!" You yelled happily.

" Would you be quiet I'm trying to sleep." Your apartment neighbor said loudly. " FREAK OFF! I CAN CONTINUE YELLING IF I WANT TO THHOOOTTT!" You yelled angrily.

' Wouldn't it be funny if my neighbor was Aizawa though?' You thought silently laughing.

You smiled widely to yourself, changing into new clothes. Ran to his house and knocked, Inko opening it for you, to which you thank her.  " Izuku!" You opened his door aggressively scaring him.

" I GOT IN IZUKU!" You hugged him sqeauling, making him turn red. He hugged back also smiling, but pink " Me too! I saw you were first place Y/n! With 127 points too!" Izuku's eyes sparkled.

" Yeah! Now 'kacchan' can go suck my big toe! " You laughed evily, making Izuku sweat drop.

" Meet you at U.A Izuku!" You smiled brightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short I know, but I promise the next one will be longer ;-; RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOVE YOU GUYS THOUGH! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100 READS >V< love youuuuu so much!~~~~☆☆☆☆