2.)

* Warning cussing! Also this chapter will be a little bit longer...*

" OH STOOT! IZUKU WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! HURRY UP!" Y/n panicked, trying to pull izuku away from a large crowd, only to get stuck in it with him...

" DANG YOU FANS!!!" Y/n yelled pointing a finger at everyone.

" L/n! It's Kamui woods!" Izuku fanboyed at the man. Y/n sighed anime crying " Well fine, guess I'll be late then.." she sighed.

Y/n then smirked widely " orrrr- I CAN JOIN!" Y/n smiled widely, activating her wings.

She flew up happily, landing besides the hero. Kamui woods looked at her in disbelief " Get down from here, you can be seriously injured!" He yelled at Y/n.

Y/n smirked at him " No, I came to fight." She stated simply, pointing at the shark dude.

Kamui tried to argue with Y/n, which ended in failure for the hero... Suddenly it got cold, freezing for the shark dude.

" Canyon Cannon!" A large skinny woman kicked the shark dude, giving off an instant kill vibe.

Kamui sulked a little bit while the woman was flexing her butt to people.

" There, there." Y/n patted his back, giving him encouraging words.

~ later that day~

Y/n sighed loudly as her teacher was talking "- You all want to hero's don't you?" The teacher yelled, throwing the printouts up in the air.

Everyone yelled happily, showing off their quirks. " What Idiots..." Y/n mumbled blankly.

Y/n then remembered what was going to happen next. " Don't lump me in with these bunch of reJects!" Bakugou started to yell.

' Oh. My. Gosh. I SWEAR KACCHAN IF YOU WEREN'T SO HOT IN THE FUTURE I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU.' Y/n ranted in her head internally giving the bird.

Y/n silently sighed looking up seeing the teacher look at the papers again... " Oh fu-" " Oh and Don't Midoriya and L/n want to go to U.A. too?" The teacher cut Y/n off.

The room started to echo in laugher " Midoriya?! A hero?! He's quirkless!"
" L/n?! She might be strong enough, but she's too oblivious to become one!" Everyone agreed in their own laugher.

Izuku flinched, Bakugou paused and Y/n was silently anime crying, muttering about how she's not oblivious. ( * sassily* Mhmm )

Bakugou was about to knock Izuku down from the desk, but Y/n was able to disperse the attack with the wind element.

She gripped his arm, looking at her own left one. " What the fu-?!" He got cut off by her piercing glare.

The room went silent and cold.
" Bakugou, touch him and you won't be able to breathe." Her voice was calm but was filled with seriousness.

Bakugou paused knowing that when she said his actual name she meant business, but he decided to risk it.

" You bitch!" He growled trying to rip his arm away with no luck. " L-L/n..." Izuku stuttered, grabbing her right wrist.

Y/n sighed and let go of Bakugou " Anyway don't tell him what he can and can't do. He's his own person Bakugou, you need to realize that."
Y/n smiled, giving a wink at him.

" Welp, YEET." Y/n laughed at herself sitting down at her desk.
^~~~~~~~~

" T-thanks for helping me back there L/n..." Izuku thanked blushing madly...

Y/n glared at him " Izuku... I told you to call me by my first name... It's Y/n." Y/n sighed looking away...

' Here he comes..' Y/n thought, a second later Bakugou entered the room.

" Flip off Kacchan." Y/n grabbed Bakugou's shoulder, only to be restrained by his two friends.

" Don't think we're done here Deku." Bakugou grabbed Izuku's journal. Y/n started to wiggle in the grasps of a other, trying not to hurt them.

" Give it back... " Y/n looked at Bakugou's head, only for him to glance at her, but look back.

Y/n then saw Bakugou about to burn it. Y/n threw the accomplices away from her.

" Kacchan!" Y/n glared, as he burnt it and threw it out a window, then she stood beside Izuku.

Bakugou 'tch'd' before leaning in " Here's a little word for advice Nerds... Don't even think of applying or else." 

Y/n smirked wickedly before lowly laughing insanely " I CANT BELIEVE HOW FUNNY THIS IS!" Y/n laughed before removing Bakugou's hand and walking towards the window.

" Welp see you in hell Bakugou. WEEEEE!" Y/n jumped out of it receiving a scream.
~~

" I can't believe you thought that I would actually die. I HAVE TO MEET ALL MIGHT FIRST!... and maybe a really hot teacher.." Y/n muttered the last part.

" What?" Izuku asked looking at her confused " AHAHA NOTHING." Y/n yelped, freaking out.

" Oh yeah," Y/n paused reaching in her book bag " I got your journal." Y/n smiled handing it to him.

" Huh?! WHY DOESN'T IT LOOK BURNT!?" Izuku freaked. Y/n sighed and facepalmed " That's my healing quirk Izuku.." she stated walking into the tunnel.

' The goo moster... will be here in a few seconds..' Y/n thought,  activating her Ice manipulation.

Y/n saw movement behind them, ' Right on time.' She thought pushing Izuku away, while she got sucked in the goo guy.

Y/n then started to freeze him from the inside. ' All Might will be here in 5 seconds...' Y/n thought.

5.
4.
3.
2.
1...
( Manga )
" FEAR NOT FOR I AM HERE! TEXAS SMASH!" All Might yelled, punching the air...

The slime guy flew off of Y/n, while she somehow stood there without falling.

" Wow, All Might." Y/n said
non-enthusiastic about his appearance, but on the inside she was screaming.

" Uhm.. welll.. You see my friend needs your autograph he's a big fan." Y/n smiled handing him the notebook.

" Yoooo.....  Wait a minute hold up.."
Y/n covered Izuku's ears while smirking.

She looked at All Might smirking
" How is your wound doing?" Y/n winked...

All Might looked panicked " Ahaha... what do you mean?.." He tried to play it off. Y/n's smirk widened " The one on your stomach. That you got years ago. That can't fully be healed." She glanced at Izuku than up again.

" Yeah I know already All Might, also nobody told me I'm just magic. I won't share it with anyone, I just want you to know I know." Y/n smiled.

All Might sweat dropped at her silently " IZUKU WAKE UP OR ILL SHOVE YOU INTO THE OCEAN!" Y/n shook him....

Y/n sighed as he woke up " I'm going to go, just bye....Yeet!" Y/n use her wind element to fly away to her house.

" MY BED IS CALL ING M- wait..ONE PUNCH MAN SEASON TWO IS OUT!" Y/n ran to her bedroom and started to watch One punch man, sleeping after...

'Tomorrow is going to be hectic...' She thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Reader~chan's hope you enjoyed I'm a tired piece of potato sooo please enjoy.... night.