4.) Exams.

* Warning: This one will also be long and will maybe have cussing involved*

~~ February 26: Entrance Exams.~~

You yawned loudly sitting in front of the screaming Izuku. You then heard faint speech.

" Hey, hey, holy crap, kid. You even cleaned outside the area I told you to. Seriously.. There's not one speck of trash left on this beach Only a few minutes to spare, but you exceeded my expectations! Holy... stinkin'.... SUPERCRAP!" Toshinori turned to his enlarged form.

Izuku started to sway a little bit, falling down from the trash. " Wait me too.." You mumbled, falling too.

You let out a breath " Yay.. You caught me.. I'm just gonna sleep now..." You said sleepily.

You layed there for a second and sighed remembering about the funny ' Eat this' moment, then got up beside Izuku.

" Excellent work you two!" All Might said proudly. " Show him the picture..." You mumbled leaning your head on Izuku's shoulder.

" Look at this," All Might showed the phone to you both. You looked at it, eyes widened ' Why am I in the picture!? Also did I actually look like a potato a few months ago?..' You smiled at your improvement.

" This way you both, ten months ago. Look how far you've come, such improvement!" All Might paused. " My eyes are up here." You stated blankly, making him look away...

" Young Midoriya, there's still a long road ahead of you before you can inherit my full power set, but it's starting to look like you can do it!" All Might announced.

You looked at Izuku with a large smile " I know what you're thinking Izuku! You do deserve this!" You cheered " After all it was all your hard work!" All Might finished.

" Now. For your reward, Izuku Midoriya." All Might said. " Yes sir!" Izuku smiled. " Eat this."

" Huh?" Izuku looked dead and confused. You started to laugh and wheeze " HAH I DIDN'T HAVE TO CONSUME HIS DNA TO GET IT!" You laughed loudly.

" Welp, bye guys. I'm going to get ready." You waved at them walking home to get ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled brightly walking through the entrance, but even so, your Anxiety was eating at you.

' What if I'm not strong enough? What if I don't make it? What if...' Your thoughts trailed off when you remembered someone...

' AIZAWAAAAAA! MY BEAUTIFUL SLEEPY MANS!' You thought running inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What's up, U.A. Candidates? Thanks for tunin' in to me, your school DJ. C'mon. And let me hear ya!" Present Mic yelled.

Your eyes sparkled,
"YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" You cheered loudly, gaining a lot of attention.

" Yeahhh! Thank you!! Now let's skip right to the practical exam!" Present Mic yelled again.

" ARE YOU READY?!" He yelled, waiting for at least one chear.
"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" You yelled louder, waving your hands in the air.

" Thank you girly!" He yelled back. Distant muttering was heard... ' Oh Izuku's here..' You thought sweat dropping.

"  Like your applications said, today you rockin' boys and girls with be out there conducting ten-minute mock battles in super-hip urban settings!" He paused " Gird your loins, my friends. After I drop the mic here, you'll head to your specified battle center, sound good? " Mic asked.

A familiar hand raised up straight " Excuse me but can I ask a question?" Mr. Sonic vroom vroom boi asked.

" Ok time to tunneee out.." You said boredly going into your thoughts, forming strategies for success.

" Also you both!" Iida pointed at Izuku and you.

" Your muttering is distracting every former candidates!" Iida glared at Izuku.

" And you!.." He paused " Good job for cheering on a hero!" He gave a thumbs up.

" Oh my gosh.. I feel so appreciated right now like oh my goodness.." You anime cried happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' Everyone here looks dumb...' Your eyes scanned the large group.

' Wait... THAT'S KIRISHIMA!' You smiled largely walking over to him.

" Hey, red head." You put a hand on his shoulder. " H-huh?" He looked surprised at your sudden appearance.

" I'm Y/n L/n, but you can call me Y/n. Since we have little time, here's a small explanation. There is no count down to this. I feel like I know you, so I want to help by giving you a headstart deal?" You smiled holding out her hand.

Kirishima looked so dumbfounded " I'm Kirishima.. and ok! You seem really manly!" He smiled and shook your hand.

" Go-!" You cut out the sound and focused, pulling kirishima in your arms.

You used your wind from the Elements quirk to fly fast inside. Everyone just stared until Mic interrupted, " See she has the right idea! Go, go, go! There's no countdown in a real fight!" He yelled.

You set kirishima down away from the now realizing people. " Go get some points! Bye kirishima" You waved and ran away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gasped in horror " There's a zero pointer here too?!" You yelled while others ran...

" UGH! FINE!" You growled, using your wings quirk.

~~~3.r.d. p.o.v.~~~

Y/n's whole body then erupted with electricity, sword in hand from her Summoning.

She stabbed the sword through its head, sending the electricity through it, and then brought her hand to its head.

It then turned to dust and Y/n fell, cuts over her legs and arms, bruises on her body too, along with blood from her mouth...

Y/n had overdone it with the electricity and dust, especially to something that big.

Wings erupted out of her back, now softly laying her on the ground... everyone surrounded her...

She sighed then let out a soft laugh " I haven't overdone anything for a while! I'm so happy!" Then frowned..

' Only 16 points above Bakugou.. Dang." Y/n anime cried.

Y/n then got up and everyone gasped seeing as now her whole body was healed..

" DANG I NEED TO GET MORE ROBO-" Her voice got cut off " 10 seconds left!" Y/n eyes widened as she ran at a three-pointer robot she saw about to attack one person.

She punched through it and saw another one... " 5 seconds left!" " CRAPPP!" She saw a one-pointer and turned it to dust.

" TIME UP!!" Mic yelled.

" YESSSSS!" Y/n yelled happily ' Wait, what about hero points..' She thought eye's widened.

' 97.. not bad, BUT I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER!' She thought gripping her fist...

" Now to wait..." Y/n smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if it's boring ;-; please forgive me if so.

Hope you enjoyed ^^ now I have to start making the next chapter sooo.... byeee!!~~