Solving your thoughts and disgust!

Honestly, I ask why every day but somehow I'm still fatigued.

I'm sorry for not posting a chapter but I've been really busy, I'm so sorry.

Anyway-

Some of y'all don't realize how old Y/n-chan is- I mean she was reborn when she was already 15. Physically she's 16. ( She just turned 16 just roll with it I guess.)

Mentally she's 31.

And before you complain about her attraction to all the guys and gals, again she's physically 16. Aizawa likes her mindset, he doesn't care for her looks. Plus he's a hero nothing will happen until she's eighteen.

I'm probably not thinking rationally right now because I'm sleepy so point out the mistakes in my argument.

Also, Yes I will be changing the hero outfit some as I have new ideas.

I've added more plot into this book, even though I originally made this book to be a sweet funny book.

Are y'all guys gonna hate me at the end of this book, most likely.

Is the ending going to be sad?

No spoilers so idk :D

Not only did I add more plot, I'll be adding more foreshadowing so keep an eye out lol.

I'll edit this more as we go, but yeah. I plan on finishing this story mainly because I promised and because I want you all to smile.

I know books end without being finished and it's terrible so I don't plan on doing that to you darlings. :D

I love you darlings, goodnight/morning my children!

P.S: Her 16th quirk will be revealed soon.