Prologue.

( I just want to apologize if I make any grammatical errors, I'm dumb so sorry. Also if my writing gets sloppy, I'm just tired so please try to cope with me.)
~

Pain..
.
.
I opened my eyes, a cool feeling hit them, where am I?
.
.
I thought more and more, until a memory flashed throughout my mind.

"Oh yeah I remember.." my words coming out muffled, eyes closing as the memory replayed.

~~3rd p.o.v~~

" Y/n!" A friend whined " Why did you start reading the My Hero Academia Manga without," she dramatically pointed at herself " ME!~"
Y/n gave a blank expression, sighing after with a smile. " Honestly! The nerve of you! We're going to reread it tonight! But together!" The friend ranted.

Y/n smirked " I know also It's not my fault you're slow Macy." Y/n started snickering at what she said, ignoring the angry friend.

" Now i'm going to head home to collect my stuff , cya Mac n' cheese." Y/n waved at her friend walking towards her home.

The friend Macy slightly smiled at Y/n
" Don't call me that! " Macy huffed walking in the opposite direction.

Y/n walked down a street, it seemed earily quiet. She felt a chill but ignored the feeling, seeing her home a few houses away.

" Home sweet home" Y/n sighed opening her house door, walking inside. Y/n closed the door behind her, walking to the kitchen.

Y/n yawned lightly, a yellow sticky note catching her eye. ' Remember to pack for the sleepover at Macy's.' Y/n read smiling at the little reminder.

Y/n crumbled the note and threw it away. Y/n walked to her room, then started collecting things she needed for the sleepover.

"There! All done.. Wait! My phone! My baby!" Y/n anime cried, looking around  frantically.

She then noticed " Wait it's in my hand!" Y/n facepalmed.

Y/n grabbed everything then walked outside " Night already?" Y/n whispered out, continuing to walk to her friends house.

*BANG!*

Y/n gasped looking up, " A storm but it was a clear day!! Was the weather forecast wrong!?" Y/n yelled running onto a street without knowing.

* Honk honk*

A truck forcefully hit Y/n's side, then swerved away. Y/n was laying on the ground gasping for air, now feeling cold... then everything went black
~^~~^~~^~~~

Sorry if it gets bad as it goes, I'm just sleepy. Hope you enjoy I have big plans!