3.)

* Warning: This one will also be long and will maybe have cussing involved*

Y/n woke up early, usually she doesn't wake up early.. so why?

" I HAVE TO CHEAR ON IZUKU... B-but... exercise..." Y/n anime cried, getting up. She then got changed into some workout clothes, a black crop top, black joggers that clung to her hips, tennis shoes, Black socks and elbow pads.

Y/n looked at herself in front of her mirror " lmao dude I'm hot." She joked slightly laughing.

" YOOOOO WAIT LET ME DO SAITAMA'S WORKOUT!" Y/n gasped then grabbed a banana for the road.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2.n.d p.o.v~~~~~

" Hey guys I'm going to join working out with you guys!" You walked towards the unsuspecting pair.

" Y-Y/N?!" Izuku sqeauked hearing your voice call out to them. " All Might?!" Izuku looked fearful at him.

" It's quite alright Young Midoriya, she already knows." All Might waved him off.

" H-Hu-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Y/, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Izuku looked away immediately from you. Poor boy had never seen a girl wear a crop top before.

All Might then looked at you too then to his secret love child with a sigh " Calm yourself, it's just workout clothes." You stated blankly to the broccoli.

Izuku blushed 50 shades of red at your comment while you smirked at the two.

" Innocence.." You chuckled stretching, catching the attention of the poor male who desperately tried to look away.

" Anyway what part are we on?" You walked to All Might. All Might sighed " I just told him that he has to clean the whole beach." He said now looking at Izuku.

" Then give him the schedule." You said blankly, grabbing the schedule from All Might.

" Basically, Author~chan is always sleepy, so she wants to hurry this up so here." You handed Izuku the booklet.

" What?" Izuku questioned you, but you shrugged it off. " So Izuku. Are you ready to train being a hero!" You said loudly smiling at Izuku.

" Yeah!" Izuku smiled back.
~~~~~

" GOOOOO IZUKU! HARDER!" You shouted while doing squats.

' MY BOOTYCHEEKS HURT!' You anime cried, ' But I'll be able to costplay a female sonic from one punch man!' You thought, aggressively doing more...
~~~~~~~

' Everything is pain.' You anime cried while writing everything down in a lesson at school..
.
.
*mutter* *mutter* *mutter* *mutter*..

You looked at a practically dead Izuku muttering about training.

' Dude stop muttering..' You used Telepathy from your Physic quirk.

Izuku looked up in fear while others laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Izuku, You are literally pushing a tire..." You sighed
~~~~~~~~~~~~

" WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" You yelled running with Izuku to improve agility and stamina.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" We both get an eating schedule?.." You looked at the chart... " Anything for my hot cosplay!" You yelled lifting a small weight, making All Might sweat drop with Izuku..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~