7.) Beautiful Shots Of Shota

Might include cursing, be ready to yeet my children.

Recap:
'No one needs to know.' You thought glaring at the floor, looking up ' No one..' You thought darkly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' A quirk apprehension test?' Everyone thought, excluding You.

' I'm only going to use a two of my quirks.. I don't want them to know every power I have just in case.' You thought seriously.

"-the coremny and the Guidence Counselor meeting!" Uraraka asked Aizawa.

" Uraraka, If we want to become heroes then we don't have time for those types of things." You explained putting a hand on her shoulder.

Aizawa looked at you and nodded " She's correct. Softball pitch, standing long jump, 50 meter dash, Endurance running, Grip strength Th. test, Sustained sideways jumps, Upper body exercise, and Seated toe-touch. These are activities you know from middle school naturally, Physical tests where you could not use your quirks.
Bakugou what was your softball score in middle school?" He said looking back to bakugou after.

" 67 meters." Bakugou replied stepping up,

" This time try using your quirk, as long as your in the circle anything you do is fine." Aizawa stated, as Bakugou stepped inside the circle.

" Don't hold back." Aizawa ordered " You got it." Bakugou replied.

" DIEEEE!!" Bakugou yelled throwing the ball, ' That's what I say to my math homework.' You laughed silently as everyone questioned what he said.

" Before anything, one must know what their capable of." Aizawa held up the score. " Awesome this looks fun!" Someone yelled..

" Fun? So you're planning to stay here for three years having a good time.. what happened to being heroes? Alright new rule: whoever gets in last place will be expelled instantly." Aizawa glared.

" 'Our' freedom means we deal with students as we please, Welcome to the department of heroics!" Aizawa lifted his hair with his hand, smiling at your misfortune.

Izuku started freaking out as you smirked. " Let's play everyone! Bring it on! " Your smirk widened wickedly.

" Also holy shoot, was that hot." You clapped smiling, lightening the mood a little.

~~~~~~Trail 1: 50 meter dash.~~~~~~

You smiled at who you were against, his red eyes looking at you, smiling back.

" Good luck, kiri!" You winked, looking ahead after, not noticing the blush on his face.

3.
2.
1.

You grinned basically yeeting yourself with your wind quirk through the line at a fast pace.

" 0.03 seconds." The machine said thankfully not glitching at your speed.

~~~~~ Trial 2: Grip strength test.~~~~~

" What gets me pissed?" You questioned looking around.

" Wow shoji! Are you a gorilla?! More like an octopus!" Sero yelled in amazement looking at the white haired males score.

" Octopuses are sexy." Mineta said..

* BEEP BEEP BEEP*

" Hu- Oh Shi-" You said looking at your score, 650 kilograms to be exact.

" Big oof, give me an F for respects. " You anime cried. You heard a almost silent F, then smiled, " Thank you brave soldier!" You laughed loudly.

~~ Trial 3: The standing long jump!~~

" I'll do..... No, not wind I did that before.... Uhm, I'll do fire!" You thought out loud smiling after.

You put your hands behind you, feeling the warmth already, and let the fire flow out.

You ended up passing the line, so you were fine.

~~~~~ Trail 4: Side steps!~~~~~

You sighed to yourself, you weren't able to use either fire or wind in this situation, and you sure were not letting others know you have more then two, at least for now.

You just repeated stepping side to side as much as you could.

" WHEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEE I'm to out oF shApe.." You panted anime crying.

~~~~~Trail 5: Ball throw~~~~~

You blanked out at Uraraka and continued like that.

' Dude can blind people see their dreams?' You thought with furrowed brows.

" I erased your quirk."

" HO SHOOT, ReEe!" You sqeauked, looking at Aizawa with his hair floating.

" He's looking like a snack." You giggled creepily.

" Ah! Those goggles, I know you! You can look at someone and cancel out their powers! The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head!" Izuku said shocked.

" Wtf, I said that before you green thot." You deadpaned at him.

" Eraser Head? Never heard of him.." Someone said confused.

" What a newb." You facepalmed looking at the scene ahead of you.

Izuku was released and threw the ball far, using his power through his fingertip.

" My young boy is growing up!" You hugged the closest person beside you, which so happened to be Bakugou.

" Get your fucking hands off me bitch!" Bakugou growled pushing you off harshly.

" DEKU, YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT, OR YOU'RE DEAD! " Bakugou ran at Izuku.

You tch'd at him with an annoyed expression.

Time went slow for that movement as your wind quirk threw you at him, landing with a foot on his back, pinning him to the ground.

" Can you like shut up and stop causing trouble? " You asked blankly. You then pointed at Aizawa " Using his quirk to much gives him dry eye. You need to stop." You sighed.

" Let him go and whoever is next go." Aizawa stated.

You smiled " THATS MEEEE!" You jumped off Bakugou, running to the circle.

" DAMN BITCH!" Bakugou flipped the bird at you.

" STFU BAKA-HOE!" You yelled angrily at him.

You put your arm back, Grip tightening on the ball. You then launched the ball with wind, sending it farther then you thought it would be.

" 1035, frick yeahhhh!" You smiled brightly.

~~~~~~~~~ the rest because you guys want this chapter already!~~~~~

' HOe iM SHOOK! 3rd?!' You gasped.

" Oh yeah, the expulsion was a logical ruse." Aizawa said blankly.

" My macaroni got sPilt." You laughed.
~~~~~~~~~

" Now today was fun! I got to secretly feel Bakugou's abs... hehehehehe." You had a perverted grin.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it sucked, I tried to add detail ;-;

Here it is!!