16.] You asked for it

Feel free to skip this if you don't like long author's note, but I feel like I owe my readers some sort of explanation.

I really did mean for it to only last three months. At that point writing this felt like a chore, I didn't enjoy it anymore and was forcing myself to update. To me, I feel like when you write something it should be for you and for fun. When it wasn't like that I just needed a break. Unfortunately though, life comes for us all in some way and my grandma died, while my aunt had a stroke. My dad even went to jail a few times lol. Even I was going through stuff as college completely started to kick my ass.

That still doesn't excuse how I didn't even say anything regarding my disappearance. I've made a lot of you worried and I'm sorry. I care for you all and hope you're all doing well. I'll continue the chapters when I can, but there's no definitive dates for any chapters. Just when I'm free.

Again I want to say sorry, and thank you guys for everything.

Also the writing style may change mid chapter for better or worse since it's been... quite a long time lol.
__________________

It was time.

For what? The readers questioned, well for Y/n to be a dead bitch.

Going against Bakugou when he's throwing a fit over his fight with Todoroki, how fitting the death is for a "supposed" side character that's way too powerful.

It's like a plot line that wasn't nearly thought about enough just occurred, oh wait.

With a shake of her head the thoughts went away.

"You will do great!" Mina reassured with a big smile and red cheeks. Her hand patting her new found crushes head.

'It's not like I know I won't do okay, but it's the fact that it's an angry pomeranian.'

As screams echoed across the stadium the unfamiliar feeling of fear spread into Y/n's heart.

That's when she knew she better start making her way to the stage.

"From the hero course Bakugou Katsuki versus also from the hero course L/n Y/n! Now start!"

Y/n felt her head ring as her heart pounded against her ribcage, the following words of 'oh shit' repeating being the only thought that even made itself prevalent in her mind.

When she walked into the line, her chest rose before falling as she let out a deep sigh.

'Yeah, this is going to kill me. I'm absolutely dead, a walking corpse.'

Things were totally not going her way, like usual. First she dies and get reincarnated, then she gets her quirks nearly completely erased by the hand man, and now she's currently about to fight against the hot-blooded Bakugou who has yet to go through his character arc.

Wonderful.

Said man immediately went on offense, dragging his hands behind him to boost himself before launching towards the panicked Y/n.

Time to fake confidence.

Her eyes narrowed into a glare, pupils focused on the boy as she narrowly dodged an incoming hand missile, "Catch me if you can. Hoes mad."