13.) Sport Festival Time

I'm so sleep deprived I can barely even think so If I act high, sorry.
Hehe, All Might thiqqqq.

N/n - Nick name.
--------------------

Oh lord, You were not ready for this at all, you barely got any sleep due to a certain teacher who was trying to force you to finish your work.

Not naming names, Damm Shouta you rude ass bich.

So now completely sleep deprived and hungry you were pretty sure you looked like a crack head.

" Damn, you look like shit." Snapping your neck to the side to glare at the ash blonde you responded, " Wow, I guess dogs can actually talk." You flipped him off and set a chair beside him.

" Fuck you!"

A short was heard as you calmly stated, " Do it yourself you coward."

He smirked, " Maybe I will."

" Nani?!"

" Fucking weeb."

You shrugged, " Perhaps."

You then sat down only to immediately fall asleep, doing so you fell on the person next to you.

Bakugou's angry orbs stared down at you unconscious figure, " Oh shit, get some." Denki smirked to the flushing male.

" Shut up, Dunceface I'll kill you." Bakugou hissed as Denki sulked.

"I can hear you both." You sighed and dabbed on Bakugou.

" Bitch-" You smiled at him innocently " Whoever threw that paper your mom's a hoe."

Bakugou pulled your cheek in annoyance  as you struggled to run and get out of his grip.

" Ow, Ow, Ow." You whined trying to pry his fingers off your poor face.

" Midoriya." A cold voice called out for the said male.

" What is it, Todoroki?..." Izuku turned around.

" On an objective basis I think I'm above you in terms of practical strength."

" What, uh yeah..."

"I feel no need to pry into that but, you've managed to get All Might's eyes on you, right? I'm going to beat you."

Taking Bakugou's attention slip away from you, you ripped you head back and fell out of your chair, " Why does lady luck love me so?" You cried sarcastically and silently as Todoroki's eyes met yours, " This applies to you as well, L/n." He glared down at your sulking form.

What? Did he say it to you too? Wait why, you're supposed to be a background character to the main plot... So why did this involve you?

Getting up and walking to Izuku you put an arm on your hip, yes thottie pose.

Kirishima put a hand on the taller males shoulder, " Hey, aren't you being a little harsh Todoroki? Why'd you spring this on them right before-"