1NE

|| KEN POV ||

*** Phone Buzzing ***

Who tf is calling me now?

"Hey, someone's calling you"

"Let It Ring" I said while pulling the covers over my head.

*** Phone Buzzing Again ***

"Whoever it is been calling you for the past 20 mins, it's getting annoying" Ol Girl said sounding irritated.

Man who is calling me back to back, i finally cracked my eyes open & looked around i seen shorty putting her clothes on,  i almost forgot i was at a bitch house but then again that's how most of my nights always end .. in a new bitch bed.

After a while of laying there i decided to just say fuck it & answer it, I grab my phone to see the # & of course it says No Caller ID.
same shit different day.

"Wtf could she want?" I said mumbling before picking up the phone.

"So i hear you going to that party tomorrow"

It was my ex Jada playin on my phone again, we broke up a couple months ago & she still hasn't took the hint that a nigga doing me right now & im coo on all that extra relationship shit. 

I just can't catch feelings that well i just like fuckin & goin bout my day to be honest, nobody can't never keep my attention for long & that's the problem.

"Maaan what the fuck do you want?" I said leaning up in the bed.

"Answer my question Ken & quit playing dumb with me forreal! Im the wrong bitch & you know that"

This hoe gotta be outta her mind.
She gotta be trippin if she think we still together, i think she just can't get through her head that nobody gon fuck her as good as me but all she gotta do is ask for dick cause calling my phone acting an ass is not it.

"Jada quit callin me, find someone else's phone to play on" I said getting irritated.

"Ok .. ok .." she said oddly calm.

"So I guess you wanna play! say I shouldn't run inside this little bitch house you at right now"

I could feel her grinning through the phone, such a toxic ass bitch .. sad to say i love this shit to a point.

"Bro what the fuck? Are you following me now" I said hopping off the bed to open the blinds.

The fact that she even know i'm in a bitch bed right now is terrifying, what kind of mf am i even dealing with?

"Wouldn't call it following, I'd call it keeping an eye on my pussy forreal" She said while laughing in phone.

I can hear her corny ass friends in the back laughing with her, all them hoes sick if you ask me.

"Tell that bitch if she come over here with that bullshit she won't make it home the fuck!" Ol girl said getting all hyped up.