FIFTHTEEN

|| KEN POV ||

I was lying down in bed watching TV when I got a message making my phone light up, In my mind I already knew who it was because she had been blowing me up all day. Even though I talked to Lay about it I still haven't made my way over there but I eventually gotta suck it up, I lifted the phone to read who it was and of course, it was Bianka.

Ok let me stop ignoring her it's been a couple of days already.

BIANKA

Video Attachment.

I opened our messages mentally preparing myself for what I was going to see, she was such a nasty girl I just knew it was gonna be something that would have me soaking after. I clicked the message removing the invisible ink she sent it in and my eyes shot open like somebody was trying to kill me.

"Woah," I said to myself before dropping the phone on the bed.

Did she just send me a video of her jacking off?

"Fucccckkk kennedyyyy" She moaned in the video.

She was slowly stroking her tip trying to edge herself while moaning my name it looked like she was going to burst any second. 

"Shit! I wish you were here baby, I would've nutted all over your pretty ass face" She said groaning before letting her member go.

It's so long & thick I don't know how she would ever think she could fit that inside of me!

She was in her bathroom with the camera set up on her counter, she sat her dick on right in front of the phone I watched as it throbbed & twitch trying to keep from cumming, her nut started oozing a little from the tip and I was getting wet just watching her suffer from holding it in.

"Uhhh fucckkkk!" She groaned in the video.

she eventually nutted without even touching herself, just off the thought. I started to think how horny she had to be just to cum from thinking about fucking me.

I can't believe how freaky she is...

KEN😘

Uh... I have no words.
Sent 4:43

BIANKA
lol just come clean the mess you made me make.
Sent 4:46

KEN😘
Lol, wym by that? 😬
Sent 4:52

BIANKA
want me to show you? 👀
Sent 4:55

The crazy thing is... I did want her to show me, like really bad. I've been avoiding her because I'm scared of how much she'll make me submit to her and deep down knowing she has the real thing & could take my v card just like that is insane to me.