4OUR

||KEN POV||

Where am I?

Why can't I see anything?

All of sudden I heard something unlock & a door opens bringing my vision back, the door creaked open slowly before showing me the person behind it.

It was Bianka.

"Come in," she said in an oddly soft tone.

What's going on right now?
Where tf am I??

"uhh ok .. "

I walked through the door to see a bedroom, not no basic shit either it was nice but it still didn't answer the question of where I just came from? & how did I just walk into a bedroom with no outside?

"sit down" she demanded.

Not sure why I was listening to her but I just sat down on the bed looking around still confused about what was going on & why did I just do what she said with no hesitation ... somethings off.

she slowly walked up to me & told me to lie down & close my eyes after that I felt her wrap something around my head & heard her walk away.

ok, now this shit getting weird...

"is this.. is this a blindfold? why do I-" I said concerned feeling on my face before she cut me off.

"stop touching shit before I get mad"

She sounds so serious...

I immediately put my hands back down to my sides & shut up, I heard shuffling around the room before I felt her grab both my wrist pulling me to the back of the bed towards the headboard.

"What the fuc-"

AWW MAN THIS HOE TRYNA KILL ME

"you're just making it worse for yourself don't fight it," she said before cutting me off again.

making it worst??? what does she mean by worst?

"What?" I said trying to squirm out of her grip still.

What is happening right now?

I felt something cold around my wrist & then I heard a click like some metal being snapped into place.

Did this bitch just handcuff me?

"What are you doing to me!" I yelled at her.

see now you scaring me bitch I ain't finna play saw with you wtf??

"shut up Ken, this is your last warning," she said irritated.

I felt her rip my clothes off piece by piece until I was just in my sports bra & boxers.