6IX

|| LAY POV ||

"I want you to fuck me please .." I said looking up at Dee.

All she did was look down & smile at me, she stood up grabbed her drawls putting them back on before speaking to me.

"Let's go," she said in a raspy voice.

what the fuck did I get myself into...

With no hesitation I get up off my knees & follow behind her as she slowly leads us upstairs into her room, we walk inside her bedroom & she wasted no time with me soon as she shut the door she pushed me up against the wall kissing me & tugging at my clothes damn near ripping them off.

Damn did I make her that horny?
This is a lot coming from somebody saying they wouldn't fuck a stud.

"Damn Dee why are you being so rough with me," I said trying to talk through the kisses.

"The way you just ate my pussy? you deserve to be fucked like the slut you are"

She picked me up making me wrap my legs around her waist as she started carrying me to the bed, she laid me down on my back before unbuttoning my pants and yanking them past my ankles until they were off.

"Damn baby that shit coming through yo boxers," she said licking her lips.

"Yeahh ... I mean you got some good pussy that shit turned me on," I said shyly looking away.

"That's ok I'm gonna take good care of you in a minute," she said flashing that big-ass smile again.

She walked away heading into her closet grabbing a box, she popped it open revealing her strap while looking over at me.

That shit looks big as fuck .. hopefully, I can take it.

"Don't look scared now, you wanted this remember?" Dee said before chuckling at me.

She was right though, I did ask to see what it feels like.

She eventually put on her strap fixing herself before walking towards me, she flipped me over on my stomach & yanked my boxers off leaving my ass in the air.

Does she think I'm a rag doll or something with her strong tall ass?

"Arch your back Laysia" she demanded.

Did she just say my real name? Oh my god, she's gonna kill me.

I arched my back in for her knowing if I didn't listen things would be tough for me, she got down on her knees spreading my ass & pussy open making me moan from how aggressive she was being.  she began eating my ass from the back which made me grip the sheets it started to become hard to focus I never had this happen to me before.

"Mmmh that shit feels so good Dee,"

She spread my pussy open again spitting inside of me causing me to moan, she stuck her tongue inside my hole going in & out of me slowly while smacking my ass I start grinding back against her tongue making my pussy leak even more.