3HREE

|| LAY POV ||

Fuccckk i gotta piss so baddd I gotta stop drinking this shit is no joke.

"Man where the bathroom at?" I said grabbing Dee arm.

"Shiiiitt I don't know! you see this bitch rockin right now it's barely any elbow room in this mf" Dee said backing up against the wall.

Man i'm finna go find this fuckin bathroom fuck what she talking about, I tell Dee i'm about to go find the bathroom & started wondering off through the house. I eventually find it upstairs all the way at the end of an empty hallway.

"This big ass house only got 1 bathroom? I would've wanted my money back every month" I mumble to myself before opening the door.

"Mmm.. you fuckin me so good right now" A voice said from behind the door.

"Fucccck!!! slow down baby it's yo pussy im sorry i'm sorry!!" The voice said again.

I stood in my tracks.. it's somebody fuckin in here, before opening the door all the way I slowly peeked through the crack of the door to see who was gettin they buns cracked cause it's a whole party out here how horny can you be?  At first I could only see ankles somebody had they boxers down.

"Shut up & take this dick yo shit wet as fuck right now, you miss me that much?" Another voice said.

Hold on ...... that shit sounded like it was 2 girls?? , I cracked the door just a little more to get a better look & I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"what the fuccccckkk" I said opening the door all the way.

At that point I didn't give a fuck because what I was seeing was pure craziness.

"Oh Shit" They both said looking up at the door to see who it was.

"Yoooo jossi you in fuckin another stud??!" I said covering my mouth with my hand & pointing at her.

It was Jossi & Mani 2 different studs from out here with hella hoes I thought they asses was best friends this shit was mind boggling I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Man chill!" Jossi said trying to pull up her pants tucking her strap away.

"Bro please don't tell nobody" Mani said walking up to me with her pants around her ankles.

"Uh uh don't touch me & y'all don't gotta worry about nothing, this shit ain't my business I just gotta piss bruh" I said stepping back looking at her in disgust.

"Fix yo self dawg" I said pointing at her ankles.

Like girl put yo pussy up? why the fuck would you come running towards with all types of pussy out???

"Fuck man I told you we should've waited & left" Jossi said pushing Mani away.

She pushed her so hard that she fell into the bath tub knocking down the shower curtain,  I tried my hardest not to laugh cause I had to piss so bad, but soon after that she just walked out rushing down the hallway leaving me & Mani there staring at each other with her pants around her ankles sticking out of the bathtub.