THIRTEEN

|| KEN POV ||

"Whaaaat! So you're telling me she slut you out like that and didn't even let you buss!?" Lay said yelling through the phone.

"YES! Balls in my mouth and all!" I replied.

It had been two days since the whole Bianka thing happened and I was just now filling her in on it, only reason I was so late telling her was because I needed time to think about what the fuck happened you know?
I just let her do whatever to me and I just don't know how to feel about the experience.  I hadn't even replied to her text messages yet but I saw she had been blowing me up for the whole two days.

"You talk to her?"

"No. I just don't know how I feel about the whole thing yet"

"Girl, what the hell? what do you mean you don't know?" Lay said confused.

"Bro it's like I never had that shit before and I just let her do what she wanted with me Lay! I feel like a victim or some shit" I said while walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"I hear you opening that fridge! you wouldn't be hungry if you were over there with that girl with the dick at least she cooked for your ashy ass" Lay said dogging me.

I hate this bitch so much.

"Shut the fuck up Lay," I said slamming the fridge.

I pulled out a chair from under my island countertop top taking a seat before fiddling with my phone and putting it on speaker.

"So basically I should talk to the girl and I'm trippin'"

"Yeah dumb ass, you only trippin' cause you ain't never been that vulnerable, when Dee folded me up like a hospital blanket you think I was salty after? No, all that shit went out the window!" She said screaming her point at me.

This horny bitch ain't no help.

"Lay get the fuck off my phone please."

"CALL HER NOW!"

After she hung up I instantly clicked on the messages between me & Bianka slowly scrolling and reading everything she sent.

YESTERDAY

BIANKA

Damn baby you really mad at a nigga huh? 🙄
Delivered 2:37 pm

If you're really that mad come back & I'll finish you off lol.
Delivered 5:03 pm