8IGHT

|| BIANKA POV ||

"Fuckk! B you in my stomach hold on!"

"Nah take that shit I wanna see how much you miss this dick for real," I said smiling before lifting her legs & fucking her harder.

"Oh my god, you feel so good inside me," She said tossing her head back.

We've been fucking for about an hour now, and her pussy is just so wet I can't stop & I know she at least squirted 7 times but who can stop now?
I flipped her on her stomach & pulled her waist until her ass was in the air for me.

"Spread that shit"

She looked back at me biting her lip before using her hands to spread her pussy open for me, I spit inside of her before lining myself back up with her entrance, I teased her a little bit by putting the tip in & pulling it out not sliding in.

Fuck, her shit just leaking at this point
I can't lie I miss this shit...

"Shiiitt stop playin' B," She said getting impatient.

"Oh, you want it for real?" I said smiling knowing she would throw a fit.

"Yes! Please stop playing I'm so wet right now bro!" She said whining again.

I finally slid back inside of her making her gasp & grip the sheets, I started stroking deep & slowly causing her pussy to fart making me want to go faster.

So I did.

"Damn baby what happened to take it slow?" she said in between moans.

I stopped talking completely, the pussy was too good, I grabbed her throat choking her a little bit from behind & started pounding inside of her until I heard our thighs clapping, I could feel myself about to cum soon.

"OH! SHIIIITT! FUCK B IM GONNA SQUIRT AGAIN"

Shortly after her saying that I felt my lap getting wet from her squirting again, so I sped up my pace & grabbed both her arms pinning them behind her back before I started slamming inside her again.

I'm tryna punish this pussy, I ain't worried about anything else right now.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! I can't take it anymore Daddy just nut please!" she said begging for me to cum.

"Uh uh I warned you about this shut up & take this shit," I said smacking her ass and digging deeper in her pussy.

It's nothing you can say to stop me, I haven't had pussy this good in months.

"Oh my- SORRY! I'm sorry what do you want from me B?" She said trying to run from me.

I gripped her waist pulling her back making her take every inch, I flipped her on her side & slid back inside of her deeper than before & she just looked at me with her mouth open trying to keep her eyes from rolling back.