TEN

||KEN POV||

I waited patiently for Lay to pull up, I was somewhat filled with anxiety because whatever she had to tell me must be super serious if she had to tell me face to face.

"I hope it ain't anything bad man" I mumbled to myself.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Damn is that her already? What the hell is going on right now?

I walked up to the door and opened it to see a slightly upset Lay.

"Yo... wassup ken" Lay said nervously.

"Uhh.. wassup good Lay? What did you have to tell me?" I said shutting the door behind her.

she walked over to my couch sitting down & looking around like she lost something before turning her attention back to me.

"Look, I just want to say I'm sorry before I even start & I should've told you... well I mean we." She said looking down and fiddling with her hands.

"We??"

"Yeah..."

"Who are we?" I said confused.

"Me & Dee..." She said quietly.

I laughed a little bit before saying something back to her, only because what is so bad that you're acting like this?

"What? y'all fuckin around with one of my ex-hoes or some? you know I do-"

"Me & Dee are fucking around." She blurted out cutting me off.

Fucking around? what does she mean by that??

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Like me & her are fucking.. I can't tell you how it happened but it happened and.. we've been fuckin for 3 weeks now " She said staring me in the face.

"WHAAT?? how does that even happen?? we're best friends!"

"I know I know," Lay said looking down again.

"She has a whole girlfriend how the fuck are you even fucking???"

"That's why I wanted to talk to you.." She said in a super sad tone.

I know this bitch ain't about to tell me what I think she is.

"Aww, man! please don't tell me" I said throwing my hands up and walking away.

"Yeah.. iii I want to be with her now," She said shyly.

Lay has always been the lover girl of the group me & Dee told her to stop fucking around with people if she can't keep that shit strictly business, which is crazy because Dee knew how Lay gets so she fooled herself into thinking this could work.