5IVE

||DEE POV||

DAMN! Somebody ate my ice cream again.

"Who the fuck stole my mint chocolate chip!" I shouted through the house.

I felt like just chillin' in the crib today since it started raining, I didn't feel like going out so I was waiting on Lay to text me saying she was on the way here to kick it too.

"YOU FAT BACK BITCHES ARE THIEVES!"

I scream again letting my siblings know I'm coming for heads before going to sit on the couch propping my feet up on the coffee table & started flipping through channels looking for something to watch.

***PHONE BUZZES***

Lay :
Yooo I'm like 5 mins away have that door unlocked or I'm snipping nipples off 😁☺️

Me :
Chillllll now I'm finna lock that mf 😂

Lay :
oh yeah, I'm punching sb fasho 💯💯💯

I lock my phone & continued flipping through channels til I landed on Rick & Morty, probably a few minutes went past & I heard a light knock at the door.

hoe that was less than 5 minutes.

I get up & go open the door to let Lay slow ass in & headed back to the living room.

"how you ask for the door unlocked & you still knocking?" I said sarcastically.

"you see you still opened it right? you were scared I was gon snip them nip nipssss for real"
Lay said smiling ear to ear before shutting the door behind her.

I could feel lay eyes on me on the way to the couch with my back turned but I just let it slide & proceeded with watching tv, we chopped it up for a while before Lay cut me off with a serious question .. or what even seem serious.

"Yo Dee I gotta question," Lay said looking over at me.

"wassup," I replied.

"You wouldn't fuck with another stud for real?"

Why does she keep asking this question?

"I mean bruh I don't know for real 'cause I just don't see myself fucking somebody like me," I said in my honest opinion.

"Yeaahh I feel you," she replied before looking away.

so what's your point?

"Why did you ask that doe?"

"Ummm.. really no reason I just saw something a couple of days ago that's all" she replied trying to end the conversation.

nah you asking for some reason...

"So what did you see?"