TWELVE

|| BIANKA POV ||

"Kiss me please," Ken blurted out staring at my lips.

"Say less baby"

I'd been waiting for this moment all day I just didn't want to scare her off, I could tell she had never done this before and this was all new for her.
I smiled feeling my dick get harder in my pants as I sat in between her legs, I watched the expression on her face change to confusion as she felt it grow against her pussy.

"You know what I am right?" I said getting off of her.

She shook her head slowly saying no before tensing up from the question.

I guess it's time to show her the real me.

"Speak," I said gently grabbing her face.

"No, I don't." She said nervously.

"That's fine I'll show you very soon baby," I said standing up.

Fuck! I want to fuck the brains out of this girl but since it's her first time tonight I'll spare her, instead, I'll just tease her enough to show her what she's in for and to let her know I'm nobody she's ever been with.
I walked over to my closet pulling out my spreader bar, gag ball & blindfold.

(IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SPREADER BAR IS LOOK IT UP!)

"Turn around & don't look"

She did as she was told turning around and covering her eyes, I walked up to the bed turning her fully on her stomach and covering her eyes with the blond fold.

"Woah! What are you doing?"

"Be quiet and be still" I said before grabbing the gag ball.

She sat there biting her lip to keep from talking, I knew the silence was eating her up but I knew it was my turn to show her what I was about.
I told her to open her mouth wide before sticking a ball in her mouth & strapping it to the back of her head after that all you heard was muffled whimpering from her.

"I have been waiting so long for this... Please don't move unless I tell you to or else Kennedy, I don't want to punish you, baby," I said pulling at her pants.

She stayed completely still the whole time as if she was in complete shock, after I took her pants off I took off her shirt & told her to take off her bra and underwear for me.

"Okay now toot that ass up & arch your back," I said demanding her.

|| KEN POV ||