ELEVEN

|| KEN POV ||

"Tell me you don't never wanna lose me! tell me you don't ever wanna lose me!!" I said singing along with the Flo Milli song.

I was getting ready in my bathroom realizing I was going through with everything.
Today is the day, it's finally time to link up with Bianka & stop all of the scary shit.
I decided I wanted to dress casually for the day only because she hadn't told me what we were doing yet, I slipped on my shoes & texted her on the way.

KEN
Yoo, I'm OTW right now send addy 😀

BIANKA
3256 Nelson St.

She was only 25 minutes away & I could feel my heart beating through my chest already. 
The things this girl does to me knowing we haven't even done anything yet are insane,
I started up my car & started heading that way letting my thoughts take over as I drove to her place.

**BUZZ**BUZZ**

I saw my phone had lit up showing it was Lay calling me, I picked it knowing she was only calling to be nosey but she could also calm my nerves right now.

"KEENN SKINNNN!" Lay yelled through the phone.

Ken Skin was a nickname Lay gave me when we were kids, she's the only person that calls me that.

"Damn, hoe can I get my ear back?"

"My bad fuck face, so are you doing it?" She said all curious.

"Yes I am, I'm on my way now," I said shyly.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR CRAZY!"

So long to calm my nerves, this hoe never falls through when I need it the most.

"Bro you fuckin suck I need you to be helpful I'm losing my mind on the way to this girl's house!" I said yelling at my phone.

"Bruh chill!! how far are you?"

"I'm 10 minutes away," I said not realizing how close I'd gotten.

"HAVE THAT PUSSY READY FOR HER" Lay said laughing on the other end before hanging up.

"So you called to stress me out.. great," I said talking to myself.

A couple of minutes went by as I let the music in the car consume my thoughts, I looked down at my phone and saw that I was arriving at my destination, it was a nice little apartment complex that I had never seen before.  I texted B letting her know I was outside and she quickly hearted and read the message before replying she was coming down, I hopped out of the car so she could find me better since the parking lot was somewhat big & I didn't know what building she was in.

I leaned back on the side of my car before I suddenly heard someone yelling, i turned around to see some man banging at his apartment door with nothing but boxers on.