Plot

Not all arranged marriages turn out well and beautiful. Similarly, not all arranged marriages turn out devastating and terrible. Meet Anand, a doctor and father of two children, who was asked to marry Shraddha after his first wife's demise by his family to provide his children with a mother. However, he was manipulated into this union.

🥀🥀🥀

On a lavishly decorated altar that exuded opulence, two people took their wedding vows. One, adorned in a red lehenga, the other in a simple blue kurta, appeared more like a friend than a groom. Yet, Shraddha, like any normal Indian woman, was excited about her new life, despite that it was an arranged marriage. The ceremony concluded, and Pandit Ji instructed Anand to apply vermillion to her forehead, prompting Shraddha to smile. Anand, a famous doctor twice her age, harbored an inexplicable hatred for her. Why?

As vermillion touched her forehead, a deafening explosion rocked the hall, sending decorations crashing and people fleeing. Amidst the chaos, Anand noticed the altar about to collapse, but he left Shraddha behind. He didn't care if she perished; he only wanted to escape the coerced responsibility.

Shraddha saw him leave with the priest and tried to get up, but her lehenga got stuck on a nail.

The next morning, after their wedding night, Anand's callous words shattered Shraddha's heart. He admitted he would never touch her, even to save her life. His true love remained with a portrait of his deceased wife.

Read to discover what unfolds next. Please show your support by leaving a comment when reading my book.