chapter 1- dont you think this is the best thing to do?

Ok so here we go again. I thought I had no ideas for a proper book but then I thought of this. Hopefully this all goes well. It's a book I've been working on since the beginning of april and started off as a one shot idea in my book acts of love but I decided instead of the one shot and it just being a stand alone it would be fun to explore the idea going from beginning to end with a story to read in between rather than a 2 parter one shot with no context in between it. I hope you enjoy this book of crazy emotions, cliffhangers, twists and turns and a happy ending....or will it end tragically? I dont know (well I do)....you'll have to read to find out.
You might be able to figure it out. Theres alot of foreshadowing of the big main event in this book, so comment when you think you've figured it out.
Also updates on this will be slow for the first few weeks to 2 months. I have this book as a long term project with a sequel in mind already so it will be around for a while.

Enjoy x

November 12th 2023.
11:30pm

The train was pretty much empty. You could even say deserted. It was silent, only the sounds of the clanking of the train wheels hitting the tracks could be heard apart from the somewhat tired yet happy voice of Dianne Buswell.

She was the only one sat on the lonely carriage on this cold november night. Her makeup was still firmly stuck to her already irritated skin from the show she had just performed. It had finished earlier than usual- the results show only taking about an hour to record thankfully because of the pre recorded group dance. It allowed her to quickly catch the last train back home to Brighton.

Her life was very jam packed and you could even say over bearing but she loved it. A busy lifestyle was what she needed. Cramming in so much work before she settled down was definitely in her plan and it was going well. Every tour that year had been completed, strictly was half way through a season and her partner was doing well.

She would normally stay in london after a show, especially when it was this dark and cold but she was longing for her Joseph. To be held by him. To hear his voice in real life. And to have his lips againts hers.

"I miss you so much"
She said softly as her phone pressed againts her ear and head rested againts the train window as it drove through the countryside.

"I miss you too"
That all familiar loving voice spoke back in the cutest tone.
She was so in love. Even though it was approaching their 5 year anniversary and they were definitely out of the honeymoon stage, he never failed to make her happy.
She knew she had found her soulmate in him. He was the one.
He made her smile.
He made her laugh.
He made her get that butterfly feeling even after nearly 5 years.

"Where abouts are you now?"
He asked her.

"Just coming out of london. It will be about half an hour I think"
She told him.

"Maybe I can come and pick you up?"
He suggested.
It made her smile.
She loved how caring and thoughtful he was. The train station was only a 5 minute walk from their house but he was still prepared to come and get her.

"Really?"
She smiled to herself.
It was moments like this that made her feel like a teenager in her first relationship experiencing all those cutesy romantic things for the very first time. It was cute.

"Yeah, of course. I dont want you walking back on your own....its dark"
That made dianne smile again.
It was the little things.
How he always put her before himself and thought about her constantly, wanting to make sure she was safe.