isn't this wrong? 💋

slytherin reader (duh)
girl x girl
as a marlene kinnie i think i did a pretty  good job
——————————-
"isn't this wrong?" asked a young y/n to, a just as young, marlene . "no, i don't think so. my parents say that we are allowed to love anyone we want because that is what makes us human." y/n was skeptical, her parents didn't agree with the idea of being allowed to love whoever you want.
they had to be pure blood, a good looking young pure blood man.
y/n obviously didn't agree, but what could she do? she was a 12 year old girl in love with what she considered her best friend who was also a year older than her.

"i-i think we shouldn't tell anyone." said y/n looking at her fidgeting hands, marlenes hart dropped. was she ashamed that they loved each other? or was she scared that her friends would not like her anymore because she is with a gryffindor ? either way marlene wasn't happy about this.
"why tho? i don't see a problem"
"you don't but i do. i don't think we should tell anyone yet."
"ok."
that was a lie.
she told lily,
who told remus,
who told james,
who told sirius,
who told merlin know who.
now, that were only a 2nd and 3rd year, but that didn't change that a couple made by two girls wasn't something weird, even in an unusual school like hogwarts.
y:n started getting ignored by her friend, firstly because of marlenes blood status, but also because marlene isn't a boy, but a girl.

y:n wished she could stay mad at marlene, but she simply couldn't.

"you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!"
"i know i'm sorry, but you know lily is my best friend!"
"is that why she told lupin as soon as she found out what was supposed to be a secret?!"
"she didn't do it in a mean way!"
at this point y/n was trying not to yell, but not out of anger, but out of disappointment; it she couldn't stay mad a at her she was going to use the next best emotion she could muster.

"i'm sorry n/n"
said marlene as she approached the younger girl, hugging her from the side, resting her head on the younger girl shoulder
"you know i didn't mean it to turn out this way, i just want to be happy with you"
"i just want to be happy with you too, like boy and girls couples are happy"
after a few minutes of silence y/n spoke up again
"why do you think we are like this marls?"
" what?"
asked marlene slightly stunned
"why do you think that we like girls and not boys, why do people think it's weird? just... why don't people mind their own business?"
"cuz people are noisy bastards"
the little y/h/c girl laughed at this, she was used to her girlfriends cussing but it still made her laugh.
"do you know what older people do to show affection?" asked marlene seeing her girlfriends mood get better
"what?"
"the give each other a kiss"
"yeah like this" said the girl kissing her girlfriends cheek.
"no" said marlene "like this"
she removed her arms from a round the girl and pecked her lips; the little girl was to stunned to speak to say the least, but once she woke up from her daydreaming she says "can... can you do that again?"
with red checks and a small smile on her face marlene said with a voice so small it was almost not existent "sure" and kissed her girlfriend again.

4 years later

"i love you"
"i love you too"
"as soon as you graduate we are going to live together and have the happily ever after we read in those muggle books you like so much"
"yeah, just one more summer break a quick 7th year at hogwarts and we can be together"
marlene smiles listening to you talk about your future together; she could barely contain her excitement thinking of what your life together will be like once you graduate.
"i have to go or i will miss the boat."
"right, see you on the train?"
"of course my little snake"
"you know it's not a cute pet name to call your girlfriend right? if people hear you calling me that they are going to think i bite"
"i mean... don't you?"
"ha ha ha. sooo funny marls"
"ok but now i really have to go"
"bye"
"bye" said marlene quickly pecking your check

2 years later
"i love you"
"i love you too"
those are the last words that y/n and marlene exchanges before the latter went to her family's house on command of the order to protect her family who was being targeted by death eaters.
y/n really hoped that it wouldn't be the last time that talked but when 2 days later she found sirius black knocking on her door she knew something was wrong with her fiancé.
"they found her"
"you know sirius, you have to learn how to talk correctly, "found" is term used for objects or corpses."
sirius didn't want to look at her in the eye; she was in denial and both of them knew that, but sirius knew that if he didn't set the record straight he wouldn't be able to live with himself, and that y/n couldn't do this to herself.
"she is dead"
y/n knew that; of course she did, she had the gut feeling she always had about marlene, but hearing sirius say the words so bluntly took her by surprise.

"i know, i just wish that by knowing i would of been a little more ready."
that night sirius stairs by the girls side, letting her cry on his shoulder; this went on for months: during the day they would go around doing things for the order, and at night they would go to yours and marlenes house to cry for ours and your bed.

kinda sad kinda weird idk. i just never see marlene fictions and stuff. maybe i just don't know where to look but anyway if you know some marlene x reader do tell.
gn lillyflowers 💞🌬