regulus black x reader pt.2 💫

the rest of the christmas holidays were hell for you.

every time you would see your parents around the house or during meals, all they would talk about would be sirius, and how good of a husband he would be.

you would hear them, but not listen; because all you could think about was the end of the holidays and regulus.

once on the hogwarts express you immediately started looking for regulus; and hopefully sirius would be with him, but that's extremely unlikely.

once you found regulus in a compartment with his friends, you called for him and rushed him outside
"we have to find sirius."
regulus nodded
once you found sirius you all headed for the girls bathroom on the train;
even tho the bathroom was on a train the compartment was made bigger with a charm.
"silencio."
casted sirius

"what is it?"
you and regulus looked at each other
"there is something you have to know."
"yeah well, go ahead."
after a few seconds of silence you spoke
"we are getting married."
both the black brother screamed
"WHAT?!?"
regulus looked at you "so you give up on trying to find an alternative?!"
"we are WHAT?!"

you ignored sirius
"no regulus! i just dint know how to put it! god you are so dramatic and dumb sometimes!"

sirius was still there looking at the both of you
"oh yeah our parents arranged a marriage between me and you."

"and we are trying to find a solution so you don't have to get married."

sirius smirked "ohhhh... does it mean that something happened between the two of you?"

regulus blushed slightly; you on the other hand put on a sly smile
"yeah... at that party during christmas brake... you know, the one where you told me that i couldn't do it. HA. i did it."

regulus looked at you "well actually i kissed you first.
"shhhh! it doesn't really matter does it?"
the both of you tuned around once you heard sirius chuckle.
"i'm glad that you two are finally together."
he was about to head out of the bathroom

"hey where do you think you are going?!"
yelled regulus
"we still have to arrange how to procede with this whole marriage thing!"

sirius smirked, a hand on the door knob and the other in his leather jackets pocket
"don't worry, i will take care of it."
and with that he was out the door

"UGH! he is so infuriating! this is a serious matter; and what does he do?! he smirks and says i will take care of it. it's not how it works! we are all involved in this equally, so why does he have to act like a bloody moron?!"

you casted a charm on the door to lock it, and made sure that the silencing charm was still active.
you opened the window of the bathrooms and started smoking a cigarette

"well- we have a while, during that time we could ask sirius what he was thinking of doing."

"no! you don't understand! sirius will just do what we he wants, even if we disagree. he probably won't even tell us!"

you looked at him with a bit of pity in your eyes. of course you were the one getting fucked over in this situation, but he looked so stressed you couldn't help yourself.

"well as long as it works right?" you said trying to cheer him up.

he sighted "hopefully."

you turned towards him, still sitting on the edge of the train window.
"come here."

he walked over to you and settled himself between your legs, as you took a puffy from your cigarette you rested both your arms on his shoulders, he placed his hands on your sides and put his head on your shoulder.

you slowly pulled away ever so slightly;
with your free hand you lifted his head and kissed him.
it was a slow and passionate kiss, your right hand (which also had your cigarette between its fingers) rested on his cheek, carefully not to burn him- you other hand stayed resting on his shoulder, one of his hands made its way under your shirt while the one that you were resting on his shoulder moved away from it and started making its way down: first it started going from his shoulder to his chest, down to his abs, until it rested on his v line; massaging the area.

he pulled away and let out a breath moan; you took ada by age of that moment and took an other puff of your cigarette
"what is it reg?"

you said with a fake innocent smile on;
he looked at you, with your hand still on his v line going up and down very slowly.
he put his hands on either side of resting them on the window ledge you were seated on.
"is your hand going to stay there for ever or are you going to go a little lower?"

his head was tilted downwards with his curly hair falling to cover his face,

with your free hand you lifted up his face and took one last drag from your cigarette, and with smoking coming out of your mouth you smiled and threw away the cigarette out the window;
with your now free hand you cupped regulus face and without a warning you put your hand in his trousers and starting palming him through his boxers,
his eyes widened and his mouth opened, you made the same expression mocking him.
"fuck!"
"already? and to think my hand isn't even in your boxers." you said with a smirk evident on your face

he put his head in your neck and started sucking and kissing it.
your breathing was heavy, but you were more concentrated on your hand in his pants.

with a swift motion you pulled your hand out of his pants, but before he could protest you put it in his boxers.

regulus sucked in a breath while you massaged the back of his neck with your other hand.

you grabbed his length in your hand and your smirk widened feeling his size in your hand, you could only imagine what it would be like inside you.

you started pumping him slowly
while occasionally grazing the tip.
every time you would do that he would shudder or suppress a moan.

"don't worry, i won't i won't tell anyone that a girl made you moan."
at that he was even more tuned in that he didn't even care to suppress it anymore.

your hand was going always faster, his breathing following the pace of your strokes.
regulus took his face out of your neck and looked at you.
you understood that he wanted to
cum, so you pulled him close and kissed him while he came.

the only sound in the bathroom was regulus' heavy breaths, after you took your hand out of his trousers he tuned to you; your hand was covered in cum.

he turned around and grabbed a napkin for you to clean up with.

once you were done you both exited the bathroom and headed your own ways.

after the sorting and the feast you met with regulus in the slytherin common room.
you saw him sitting on one of the armchairs and decided to join him.
you situated yourself on his lap
"anything new?"
he put his hands around your waist
"not since what happened on the train."
you giggled at that as he continued
"i could say that that was the hilight of my day"
"glad you enjoyed."

as you two talked everyone in the common room who passed you two would stare.

"why is everyone staring at us?"
"they are probably just keloid that i have the prettiest girl.

———————
i will just write a book about this one shot this is why the ending is so shitty
(but at this point we all know all my endings are shitty, so yeah)

love y'all and remember to smoke weed 🌬🌙