thanks to me

in this our boy siri abandoned the war and took on a muggle life, cuz i said so.
————————-

sirius and his girlfriend for the week were just finished with dinner at a restaurant and were headed back to sirius' house.

upon entering the barely decorated home
sirius turned on the lights;
they entered the kitchen, hoping to make some tea and then go to bed.

what he didn't expect tho were two figures standing behind the marble island.
"so this is what you have been doing? nothing?"
"come on y/n. be nice or we will never be able to convince him!"

the first one who spoke was a tall witch;
she had long and bouncy h/c hair with a pointy witch hat on her head, enchanting e/c eyes, her lips full and colored of a beautiful crimson, she wore black pants and a black turtle neck with a long black coat on top, even tho she was tall she still wore chunky black heels.

the second one was just as tall with sandy hair and hazel eyes, he wore a whole sweater and long pants, his face littered with scars, his hands just as full.

the girl that sirius just brought home didn't know what was going on "sirius! do you know these people?! i'm going to call the police!"
sirius stopped her by grabbing her arm
"no need. wait."

he turned towards the two people in the room
"what are you two doing here? i thought it was clear i want nothing to do with this?"

"we need you sirius, it's getting worse, he's getting stronger. we need as much help as we can get."
sirius and the girl had a sort of staring contest, until remus spoke
"it won't be for long sirius. we just need a little help and then you can get back to your muggle life."
he tried to convince sirius by giving him a warm smile, but all he got in return was a frown.
"no."
the h/c haired witch laughed
"ha! is if you have a choice! you abandoned us all in the most crucial part of a war! you owe us!"
sirius scoffed
"i owe you nothing!"

"yet you owe me everything! it was thanks to me that you were able to come here, and go around fucking girls without having to think about what is going on in the wizarding world!

it was thanks to me that until now, you were able to have this luxury of not having to worry if you were going to go be home alive by the end of the day!

it was thanks to me that the scariest thought of the day is what you are going to have for dinner!
thanks to me you are free, all because i loved you; and what do you do to repay me? you run from me.

so either you come with us willingly, or we will have to use some force."

the girl that sirius brought home was about to speak up again until a spell hit her
"hey! she has nothing to do with this!"
y/n huffed "it's just a petrificus totalus... so she doesn't interrupt."
"i will come willingly."
remus smiled "welcome back my friend"
y while remus was hugging sirius y/n went next to the girl and muttered a spell
"obliviate."

sirius looked at her "good thinking"

she looked at him with a deadpan expression "it's protocol."
"oh right."
she huffed "let's just get out of here. this house smells of dog food."
"that's actually marine breeze!"
"muggles really be making everything and anything nowadays."
———————-
short but she is a badass so it's fine 👀
stay high lily flowers 🌬💞