regulus black x reader 💫

you were at yet an other party.
you were tired of these parties; they were extremely long and boring: a bunch of pure bloods who gave each other fake compliments just to talk behind eachothers backs a second after.

you entered the house along with your family, immediately being greeted by the house owners. the blacks.
walburga black was a strict looking woman with an impeccable posture and long jet black hair; her husband (or cousin) orion black was a tall man with a well cured beard and piercing gray eyes; along with the couple were their twos sons: sirius (the first son) and regulus (the second): regulus looked exactly like what they're family would want, and sirius looked like he would be anywhere else.

"good afternoon m/n" greeted walburga with a, clearly, fake smile "f/n" said orion with a hand towards your father to shake, he took it with a firm grip and shakes hands with the man.

"these are my two sons: sirius and regulus. i believe you go to school together." you looked up from your shoes for the first time that night "yes. i'm in regulus' year" walburga smiled, a clearly fake one at that, and escorted you and your family inside.

"you will be pleased to know that we would like to take in considerations your offer f/n"
your father perked up at this "wouldn't it be better to discuss this in a more private environment?" orion and walburga looked at each other " the drawing room would be a fine space" and with that your parents followed the blacks up the stairs in what you suppose would be the drawing room.

you turned towards sirius, completely ignoring regulus on purpose, you might of developed a small crush on the younger black brother during your time at hagwarts. you didn't exactly know sirius but you talked to him in school a few times and knew how he was, along with his group of friends. the marauders.

"wanna go for a smoke?" at that sirius seemed to have woken up "i was waiting for someone fun to show up!" with that you and the older black brother headed for the first floor bathroom, wich was the only one with a window apparently.

once locked inside you took your pack of cigarettes from your purse and handed him one and got one for yourself; he diged in his pocket for his lighter until he found it, he lit yours first and than his.

"so" sirius was the first to speak "how has your year been so far?" you sighted, exhaling smoke in the process "not much: got invited to the slugclub, became the best student in transfiguration and just sent in a submission for high level astronomy classes, i hope to teach the subject one day." sirius looked surprise at what you managed to accomplish in just 4 months of school, you looked up at him "

"what about you?"

sirius thought for a moment before answering "me and my friends are creating the best prank ever: we thought of making the slytherin common room into an aquarium. it should be pretty easy considering the common room is already under the black lake"

you looked up at him hiding your smirk "mh, do you think you could do it on Thursday? i have a potions exam that day and would like to have an excuse to skip it; i had too many things to do lately." sirius' whole face dropped; he completely forgot you were a slytherin "oh uhm. sorry, i forgot about that." you let out a chuckle "so about thursday?" he was relived you weren't mad at him for doing such things to your house; he smirked and answered "i will have to check with my colleges, but i'm sure it's doable" you smiled "good, i really can't afford to lose points with slughorn" he inhaled and replied with "i'm sure it would be a tragedy"

after an other minute of silence sirius started talking again "so..." you looked up at him taking a puf from your cigarette "so what?"
he smirked and looked away "oh nothing. it's just that i noticed how you have A HUGE CRUSH ON MY BROTHER!" your eyes widened "shhh! don't yell. he might hear you!"