we are just a big family after all 🐍

y/n was headed for her potions class after a long day.
she couldn't wait to finally end her day,
she was headed for the dungeons when she heard voices screaming  in one of the halls, but one voice sticked out the most; she knew that voice really well considering he was like a brother to her;

going to check what was happening, she rounded the corner to find a bunch of griffindors surrounding her brother, barty crouch jr, one of them noticed her almost immediately "here to join the fun y/l/n ?".

y/n didn't hesitate to grab her wand and cast a pietrificus totalus on them.

barty came and stood next to her "unfreeze them, we don't want them snitching; you know professors are going to believe them"
so that is what she did, they all stood up , not uttering a word until one of them spoke "i'm going to kill you crouch"

that is when they all got ready to attack, some of them came closer to y/n, one of them had his wand at her throat, they were about to strike when they heard what they thought was a professor; in reality they were just a bunch of second years roaming the halls.

when y/n noticed they were all distracted she started to speak:
"say another word about killing my brother and i'll cut your throat"
they were taken by surprise; getting ready they tried to cast a spell, but then barty spoke before anyone could do anything: "touch my sister, and i'll kill you myself"

they stopped in their tracks, not daring to do anything.

once you got back to the common room that night you told everything to your friends:
"god i hate them. can't wait to crush them in the quidditch pitch next month" said regulus
"yeah! we will love to see their faces when the headmaster will announce slytherin as the winner of the house cup!" exclaimed evan.

"next time i will hex them into space. how dare they even talk to us?"
said y/n, "honestly i'm as surprised as you are. i mean, what made them change their minds? no one ever dared to touch us until this year."
says barty, "they probably think they are soooo good now that they are seventh years" answered y/n.
"or maybe they are scared of us because they are a bunch of dumbasses full of prejudice and think that since you know who is getting powerful they have the right to attack any slytherin on sight." said barty
"i mean, what do you know? we could be on your side, who knows!"
said evan.
"...but we aren't" said y/n a bit sad.
"i mean, not by choice" answered regulus.
"barty did it by choice!" said dorcas who was seated in a corner of the couch, not uttering a word until now.
"yeah, i couldn't leave her alone in there. this was the only way to keep an eye on her!"
"i'm just kidding jr, don't get your panties in a twist" said dorcas chucking.

after a few seconds of silence regulus spoke up: "i'm glad we have each other... i mean, if we don't stand up for each other who would?" "yeah, i mean, we are just a big family after all... right?" said y/n feeling down after what they talked about. "we are the best family!"
yelled evan; grabbing barty by the neck regulus by the arm and kicking dorcas off the couch he bent down to the floor with all of them for a group hug.
"hell yeah we are!" said barty, feeling happy and proud to have a wonderful family at hogwarts.