long day lupin? 🐺

ravenclaw reader
really proud of this
btw for me remus lupin is young david thewlis so yeah
————-
remus wasn't expecting to ever fall for a girl in school. the thing that surprised him the most was that he fell for her in sixth year; he had been with her in school for six years, and he fell for her after five. how? he had no idea, one day he just did.

he had a hard time admitting it to his friends, especially since he knew they were going to make it hell for him.
for example james: he was so embarrassed when in the summer between sixth and seventh year he had to beg him to put him and her together for prefect patrol (james being head boy), james made him get on his knees and beg for it, but in the end he did what his friend asked.
or sirius: every time they saw her in the halls sirius would make more noise and commotion just to make sure they got her attention, wich they always did.
peter didn't do anything more than teasing him about his crush, but it still annoyed him.

remus was with y/n patrolling the third floor together, it was around 1:00 am, so they were compleately alone; remus wanted to say something, flirt a little. the only problem was that y/n didn't understand that; she was completely oblivious to remus' feelings. remus told this to his friends and the only thing that sirius, the king of flirting, black was able to tell him was "be more obvious, if she doesn't understand small things, she has to understand bigger actions" and remus not knowing what to do decided to do what Sirius told him.

y/n was bored of the silence, so before remus could start his plan, y/n spoke first "how has your day been lupin?" remus knew exactly what to answer, seeing sirius always answered the same thing to girls who asked him that question, and the girls consequentially fall for him even harder. confidently remus answered "better now that i'm with you" he was nervous waiting for her reaction, and he got even more nervous when all she did was look at him with a perplexed and confused look and just turned back around, not knowing what to do he decided to asked her something "uhm... how has yours been?" she smiled slightly, happy that the boy was interested in her day "not much, charms was really boring tho. all spells we already studied. professor says we have to repeat before our N.W.E.T.'s" remus listened to her intently, loving to hear her voice, and the way she explained things.

hearing talk about N.E.W.T.'s gave him an idea.
"hey, about our N.E.W.T.'s" she looked at him intrigued "what about them?" he looked back at her "you know, i'm having difficulty with DADA. could you help me study?" without missing a beat she answered "you don't need help" he looked at her with a stunned expression on his face "what?" she smiled slightly looking forward "you have excellent marks in charms. you don't need any help. it's all in your head, trust me, you don't need any help" he felt his heart flutter. she thought he was good enough to do it with out any help, but he still wanted to spend time with her "i know. but it would be reassuring to study with a straight O student." she smiled at this and agreed "alright, tomorrow, library, 18:00, don't be late."

just now remus noticed the time "oh! we should head back, it's almost 1:30." she looked at him and let out a chuckle "yeah, that's why we were going towards the gryffindor tower." he looked around and recognized the familiar hallway that brought to the entrance of the towers "yeah, right" she smiled at him "well, see you tomorrow." he smiled back "yeah, see you tomorrow." and they parted ways.

the next day remus couldn't stop thinking about his "date" with the ravineclaw girl, he waited patiently for 18:00 to come and at 17;45 he started his journey to the library; he wanted to be early (and was also really exited) so he might of ran in few corridors he knew were empty.

when he got there she was waiting for him at the entrance "good you're here. let's go"
he smiled at her and followed her in the library.

"so, what so you not understand?" he was silent for a second; he had no clue what to tell her, he had excellent marks in dada si he as to make up something quickly "uhm, the last chapter" without missing a beat she started explaining to him the last chapter they studied in class.
after finishing explaining she turned to him "got it?" he smiled and answered "every word"
she closed the book and turned her body facing him, he mirrored her actions "it's good to see that one of the 100 guys i tutor actually listens" guys? so she did this with other boys? "oh, yeah. i actually want to pass my exams" she laughed at this "good for you, it would be a bummer if you didn't." the were gradually leaning into each other, remus noticed this and said "it would also be a bummer if i didn't do this." and with that he closed the gap between them and connected their lips, she kissed him back immediately, he smiled into the kiss as soon as he noticed her kissing back.
they parted and the first to say something was y/n "remus, i have liked you since third year, and i'm glad you kissed me, but before anything else happens i have to ask you something" he looked at her with a love struck look "anything" she looked at him with a slight worry in her eyes "did you kiss me because you actually like me back? or are there ulterior motives?" his gaze softened "of course i like you, you are smart, pretty, patient, cunning, and over all a beautiful person and friend."
she smiled "ok, that's all i headed to hear" and with that she kissed him again, and again, and again.
————-
really didn't know how to end this.
i started it during easter break and have been going back in forth between this, studying, and sleeping so it took a lot of time to complete.
but i'm happy it's finished, i was starting to go bonkers.
hope you enjoyed
oh btw, voting gives me motivation cuz i know people actually like my books, or comment, pls comment i like to know what people think of what i write.
stay high little star 💫🌬