4:20

today is 4/20 so i couldn't not post yk? so here is something short but fun
i have like 3 more one shots i'm working on rn
so be patient (if you actually added my book to your library) i was on a one week school trip so i didn't have wi-fi or internet (private school privileges) hufflepuff reader
enjoyyyyy
————-
you were with the marauders somewhere in the forbidden forest, high out of your mind.
"god y/n. i think this is the best shit you ever brought" said sirius with an arm around your shoulders "today is 4/20. i couldn't not bring some of the best bud i have!" you said with your eye lids heavy and your eyes red.

james and peter had their backs against a tree trunk, marlene had her head on your thighs and sirius was beside you with his arm around your shoulders with remus on his other side, who had his head on sirius' shoulder.
"i think i'm going to start seeing dragons" you moved your eyes from sirius to marlene "well marls, you might as well, cuz i have enough for one more purin" (idk what it's called in english but it's a blunt with no tabacco but only weed)

remus pulled his head up and looked at you right in the eyes and said "i'm in" with absolutely no hesitation; you smiled at him and slightly pulled away from sirius to grab the last bit of weed that you had in your back pocket, remus grabbed the rolling paper and the filter from his own pocket and gave them to you. you skillfully rolled an other joint, you put it to your lips and with a snap of your fingers it was lit; you inhaled some smoke from it and exhaled, you closed your eyes in pleasure and lowered your hand to where you thought marlenes lips were; she grabbed your wrist to guid your hand to her mouth and took a puff too.

you pulled your hand away and turned to sirius to put the blunt between his lips, he looked at you with half closed eyes, and trapped the cigarette between his lips, making eye contact with you the whole time, you pulled away your hand, smiled, and took an other drag just for you to turn around towards him and grabbing his face, with your thumb to part his lips, and exhaled the smoke in his mouth, all while making eye contact too.

he smiled while he turned around and did the same thing to remus. in that moment marlene spoke up "if you have to have a threesome i would like for you to wait until we go away" you looked down at her cackling, you looked up at peter and james to see what they thought, just to find them dozing off, almost asleep, not caring what you were doing.
"i think we will have to wait for you marls, those two looked cooked out of their minds"
you all giggled as the night went on, with the bunch of you as high as kites.