Part 1

' ' means thinking. 

"" Talking 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obanai -Pov-

So, we are in a Hashiras meeting with boy being tied up. I look closer. 'He's cute' I thought. when Rengoku walked over to the boy to walking him up "Hey wake up" he said shaking the boy. It took 4 minutes until he woke up. He looks around "Where is my little sister and my friends " the boy said, "You mean your demon sister, why are you caring that around you everywhere?" Shinobu asked the boy looked to her "She is my little sister, my whole family got killed while I was in town, she never anybody at all." the boy said everyone looked like he was lying.

"You mean you carried this demon you call your sister?" Sanemi said holding the box. The boy got up "What are you doing to my sister!" the boy said. Sanemi pulled out his sword "You know that you are telling a lie right." Sanemi said, "Sanemi put the box down and put your sword away." Uzui said. 'Something is off in that box I can feel it' I thought. I stand up from my tree and look closely. Sanemi put his sword in the box. The boy got made and ran towards him. 

I got down form my tree and had my sword out on Sanemi neck everyone was shocked the boy stop moving.  "Obanai what are you doing?" Mitsuri asked. "Give me the box I think you just hurt an animal in there and untie the rope on the boy" I said Sanemi gave me the box.  Gyiuu untie the rope off the boy. The master showed up I grab the boy and place him next to me with the box. 

"Good morning master" everyone said expect the boy. "Good morning to my children I called you here because of Tanjiro and Nezuko" master said 'So his name is Tanjiro' I thought. "Um... Master what about His sister what we do with her she may eat you or other people" Gyomei asked. "Well, you see Nezuko never ate a human so I want you to treat the siblings right" Master said "Master can I take the demon out please?" I asked. Master nodded I pick up the boy and the box and went to the shade "I will take the sword out" I said "Wait don't do it!" Tanjiro said going to the sword.

Everyone was confused until he pulled out the sword. Tanjiro places a hand on the box "Corba, Basil, I want you to stay still and away from the sword" I said. Tanjiro grab the sword and pulled it out then throw it in front of Sanemi. "Nezuko can you come out you are in the shade!" Tanjiro said The box opened.

Tanjiro sister came out she was holding to snake one of them was.

*Is Corba*

*Is Bazil*

*Is Bazil*

Author 

Hey thanks for reading this story until next time Have a Good Night, Good morning and I will see next time Tell me what book you want me to do after this one is finish! My name Shadow