Part 2

Author -Pov-

Hey Guys, I'm here again I'm happy you like my story so let's go into the story!

'' Thinking

"" Talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator -Pov-

Everyone was shocked when they say Nezuko with to snakes. "WHAT IN THE WORLD" Muichiro yelled pointing to Nezuko and the two snake Cobra slid off Nezuko and slid on Tanjiro "Why is that demon not fighting Tanjiro" Mitsuri questioned. Obanai walked to Nezuko and pat her on her head "See she will not hurt you at all" Obanai said looking toward the other Hashiras. 

"This meeting is over" Master said Leaving with his two children helping him move "Wait sir are you, Posin?"  Tanjiro asked shocking everyone but Nezuko, master stop moving and look somewhere towards Tanjiro "Yes, I am Posin how can you tell?" Master questioned. "We'll I can tell form my noise" Tanjiro answered, 'So he can smell things over people can't' Obanai thought.

"Nice to know that" Master said while he moves again and then he was not seen in sight Obanai started talking to Tanjiro while Nezuko was playing with Bazil. "How did you find those snakes?" asked Tanjiro looked at Bazil then Cobra "I was walking around with Nezuko,  our house before my family got killed by a demon.  We heard something in the bushes I walk over there with my axe. When I got over there, I saw baby snake, so I pick them up and me and Nezuko went home I asked my mom can me and Nezuko. She said we can keep them. So that's how we meet Cobra and Bazil" Tanjiro said.

Obanai was shocked "I'm shocked how get two snakes but which one is your and which ones is Nezuko?" Obanai asked. "This one on my neck is " before Tanjiro can finish answering the question "Why are you talking to them Obanai?" Gyiuu asked 'I wanted to get to know Tanjiro and his sister' Obanai thought "I wanted to talk to them what's so wrong about talking to them?" Obanai answered while Kaburamura came off his neck and slide to Tanjiro hand. 

"Why don't you come and hang out with us?" Mitsuri asked I looked over to Tanjiro and see he is sad "I will be leaving you guys alone" Tanjiro said putting Kaburamura back on Obanai neck "Let's go Nezuko" Tanjiro said getting Bazil off her neck then went in her box. "See you around I guess" Tanjiro said walking away. 

Obanai -Pov-

After Tanjiro left with Nezuko "Finally there gone I don't know why are you talking to them!" Gyomei said I looked pissed of what they said I walked away form them "Where are you going Obanai?" Rengoku asked I looked at them angry and started yelling at them "ARE YOU KIDDING ME I'M GOING TO FIND TANJIRO AND NEZUKO I'M NOT OING TO STAY HERE AND HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT YOU GUYS ARE FAKES" I said while Kaburamura hissed at them they look shock what I said Mitsuri was crying. 

I called my crow and told him to tell Tanjiro what i said to him then go walk to the meeting place.

Tanjiro -Pov-

I felt Obanai with his friends I smell around and found a Flower tree and sat down the box 'What was I thinking that they will trust me!' I thought looking up to the sky. I heard someone walking to me but I didn't care at all "What are you doing here?" someone asked I look at the person "I'm just leaving now!" I said getting up before I walk away a crow landed on my shoulder "Tanjiro, Obanai asked you to meet him at XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" the crow said I grab my box and followed the crow to where Obanai was meeting at.

Author 

Hey guys see you next time and I hope you have a Good night, Good morning!!!! Have A GREAT DAY!