Part 14

Hello Kit's this is Part 14 also I wonder if you guys like an Mha x Pokémon book I already made 4 chapters on it but I won't post it until you want to read  the book.

Obanai -Pov-

We walking back to our house leaving the other fake ass Hashiras "So we are going to have to go grab" I said Ms. Tamayo and Yushiro nodded. Tamayo opened the door to the house we got in and went to Senjuro room. We placed Tanjiro and Senjuro on the bed Angle, Berry, Shadow, Kaburamaru, Cobra and Brazil lay with them. "Keep them safe" I said walking out the room and  house with Ms. Tamayo while Yushiro stay with Tanjiro and Senjuro to keep an extra eye on them.

We was walking to the gate when we saw the other Hashiras walking towards my house. "What do you fakes want!?" I asked "We was wonder what does mean about you and Tanjiro meet before, and why do you get so well with my father." Kyojuro said with his smile with everyone nodding. 'That stupid ass smile is really annoying' I thought "For your question we meet a couple of days when we went to Mr. Rengoku  and I saw that Tanjiro and Nezuko was playing and talking to Senjuro, I introduce myself and he told me his name and we started to go meet at Mr. Rengoku house to talk and hang out." I said wanting to get away form these ass, stupid, motherfuckers.

"Ok but why does Kyojuro father likes you and Tanjiro" Mitsuri said saying Tanjiro name in venom. (This BITCH HE DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU FAKE ASS)"We all hangout and have fun together as a family even if we are not his real family but if you may leave Me and Ms. Tamayo need to go somewhere" I said talking past them with Ms. Tamayo close to me in case they to do something. We made it to Mr. Rengoku house I nodded on my door and Shinjuro opened the door "We came to get some stuff for Senjuro" I said. 

Shinjuro nodded we went to Senjuro grabbing his clothes and stuff we may or may not need. We walk back to my house. My crow landed on my head. "The other Hashiras trying to take Senjuro and Mitsuri trying to beat up Tanjiro" My crow said "Let's hurry!?" Ms. Tamayo said I nodded We ran to my house. I saw that my door was broke down I ran in to see everything is destroy we made it upstairs to see the other Hashiras trying to get in Senjuro room.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS MY HOUSE DESTROY AND WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TOI DO I KNOW YOU TRYING TO GET SENJURO AND MITSURI TRYING TO BEAT UP TANJIRO!?!?" I yelled "Senjuro is coming with me to live with not you" Kyojuro yelled throwing his hands up. I felt that someone tap my shoulder I turned around to see Yushiro, Angle, Berry, Shadow, Kaburamaru, Cobra, Brazil, Tanjiro and Senjuro behind us. Me and Ms. Tamayo drop Senjuro stuff and hug them tight like they was going to die.

Tanjiro -Pov-

Ms. Tamayo and Obanai is hugging us like we will be killed "Um....Why is the house destroyed?" I asked "We are looking for you" Gyiuu said "What you guy's wanted?" I asked "We want to take Senjuro with me" Kyojuro said Senjuro started to hide in my kimono scared. "No one is going any where Shinjuro left Tanjiro and Obanai in his care I want you out of here!?" We turned around to Master and his Wife the Hashiras left the house "What happened here before we got here?" Master wife asked.

After explain what happened master and master wife was not happy "Oh don't worry we will deal with them" Master said smiling know that he will do something bad. We all nodded and we clean this damn mess they made. 

Alright Kit's I hope you like this part also let me know if you want to see my new book I made 

Have an Good morning, Night or evening

Until next time Shadow out