Part 7

Hey guys I know that I am worst and I'm happy people makes some comments form me to figure out what I need to do so after making this I'm going to make another one but better than this story. 

My other story that I'm working also is my Pokémon gang book me and my group even my sisters like Pokémon, so I decided to make one with our world x Pokémon I hope you like them so thank you kits for the comments that you made so let's get into the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 -Pov-

Obanai, Tanjiro walks to the forest with Berry, and Angle while Bazil, Corba, and Kaburamaru slide around Tanjiro and Obanai neck or arm. "Let's go to the flower field again I still want to make flower crowns" Tanjiro said. Obanai nodded and they started walking back to the flower field. Once they made Tanjiro sat down and started to make flower crowns with Angle watching him. Obanai lay his on Tanjiro lap while Berry is laying on Obanai leg. 

*30 minutes later*

Tanjiro heard someone calling out for Obanai and Tanjiro. "Dear someone is calling us" Tanjiro said shaking Obanai to wake up. Once Obanai wake up he stand next to Tanjiro "Obanai, Tanjiro where are you." somebody said "Wait.... That's Gyiuu" Obanai said Angle, Berry stays behind us." Tanjiro said Angle and Berry got behind them hiding. Mitsuri and the rest of the Hashiras came out of the forest. " Ara ara There you are Tanjiro and Obanai."  Shinobu said clap her hands together.

"What do you guys want?" Tanjiro said still making flower crowns without looking at the group. "We want to hang out with you guys if that's ok?" Muichiro said. obanai looked at Tanjiro before laying on his lap. The rest of the Hashiras sat down in a circle around Tanjiro and Obanai  "Angle, Berry come out and play with Brazil, Cobra, and Kaburamaru" Tanjiro said. Everyone was confused when fox and bear came out,

This is what they looked like :)

Angle 

Angle 

Berry

Berry

back to the story.

Angle and Berry came out behind Tanjiro and Obanai then went to play with Cobra, Brazil and Kaburamaru. "What the Hell" Gyiuu said "what?" Obanai said while Berry is laying behind him "Why are the fox and bear near you or around you?" Sanemi said, "We save them from hunter why are you trying to talk to us like we are friends?" Tanjiro said crossing his arms. The other Hashiras looked at each other "We'll we wanted to be friends with you" Tengen said "You think I can be friends with you after you killed my little sister that I had left after my family die then you throw me to a tree hurting my back." Tanjiro yelling at the Hashiras expect Obanai. 

"We know and we are really sorry for that" Rengoku said. "SORRY IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT!!" Tanjiro yelled standing up Cobra, Brazil slides on Tanjiro leg and Kaburamaru slide on Obanai before he got up. "Angle, Berry we are leaving!" Obanai said walking away with Tanjiro. Angle and Berry ran towards them leaving the Hashiras depressing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This I think is a short chapter but I'm so sorry that I have not been updating my books so for this summer I going to update the books I'm working on each day or each week. Thank you for reading my books!!

Have A Good day, Night or morning BYE Kit's 

Shadow out!!