Part 8

Hello my kits thank you for reading my storys for a couple of months I'm so happy you like that story I know some readers don't like my pokemon book it's ok because I have another one but different so I hope you like this story thanks for your support!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 -Pov-

Tanjiro, Obanai, Berry, Angle was walking around with Cobra, Brazil on Berry back while Kaburamaru is one Angle back chilling. "HOW CAN THEY BE SORRY AFTER WHAT THEY DO TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER!" Obanai yelled holding Tanjiro hands "I don't even know" Tanjiro said holding Obanai hands. "Let's go home" Tanjiro said Obanai nodded then started to lead the way to his to his mansion.

Obanai open the door letting everyone in before closing the door. "Let's take a nap before anything happens" Obanai said Tanjiro nodded before going to the room falling a sleep everyone follow to the room Obanai rap his arm around his waste while Angle, Berry, Cobra, Brazil and Kaburamaru in front of Tanjiro falling asleep.

-1 hour later-

Tanjiro -Pov-

I woke up with Obanai arms around my waste 'Look like I'm stuck until Obanai~san wake up' I thought staying still until there was a knock on the door I look behind me to see Obanai is still sleeping so I got unstuck and went to the door to see who there's. 'um.. let's see who's at the door' I said opening the door to see master "Hello sir please come in"I said walking out the way before bowing. 

"Hello Tanjiro is Obanai is here with you" Master questioned "No sir you want me to go get him?" I said "Yes please" Master answer I nodded before going. I walk in the room "Obanai~san Master wants to talk to us" I said shaking Obanai. Obanai woke up grabbing me then walk down stairs with me in his arms. "Master Obanai is here" I said Master nodded Obanai sat down with me his lap.

"I'm hear to talk to you to about something!" Master said "What is it master?" Obanai questioned "Tanjiro, Obanai there will b a meeting later today but you will be next to me ok?" Master said "Yes sir" me and Obanai said "Sir what's the meeting about?" Tanjiro asked "you have to wait and see ok!" Master said standing up with his children helping hi, up "Yes sir you want us to come with you now?" Obanai said "Yes don't for get your animals" Master said "Tanjiro you go with master and I will meet you there with the animals" Obanai said. Tanjiro nodded before walking with master.

-40 minutes later-

Master and I was just talking until Obanai with the animals came in "Sorry I'm late these guys wouldn't get out the bed" Obanai said putting them down. "It's fine and your not late at all" Master said Obanai nodded walking towards me then put me in him lap. 

3 -Pov-

So what did you wanted to talk us about?" Obanai said "Well I wanted to talk about how the Hashiras been treating Tanjiro also something different" Master questioned "Well they be different for me the Obanai because he send time with me and not them also they throw me to a tree and when we was at the flower field they called us and try to talk to me like we are friends and I can tell you this they are acting like I'm  not a human they look at me wrong" Tanjiro said tears are coming out my eyes. 

Obanai hugged me tight "Ok next question are you going back to your hometown Tanjiro or stay here with Obanai?" Master questioned "I like to stay here with you and Obanai" Tanjiro said "That's good because if I die I want you to be the next leader of the demon crops" Master said Tanjiro and Obanai was shocked "Are you sure master I'm not your children" Tanjiro said "Yes I'm sure also you are my cousin did you forget?" Master said "Oh yea I accept" Tanjiro said master nodded but they kept talking until the meeting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Kit's I have another story I'm going to make it's Mha I never seen anyone make this story and I make this before I even stated also question what's your favorites ship in anything also what's your favorite Pokémon I really want to know! please leave a commect or anything Have a good morining, or night 

Shadow Out!!