Part 10

Hey Kit's this is my ever smut chapter that I made so injoy I really don't know what I'm doing snice I'm only 17 and I never dated and very inncent also I'm going to make a discord group for my wattpad so if anyone want to join go ahead So let's get into the story.

Obanai was carrying Tanjiro and the stuff they buy walking to Master house so Obanai can get Kaburamaru.  Obanai make it to Master house and knock on the door trying not to wake up Tanjiro. Master wife came at the door "Hello Obanai may I help you?" Master wife  asked "I was wondering if I can get Kaburamaru. " Obanai asked. "Sure let me get him" Master Wife  said walking back in the house to get Kaburamaru.

Master wife  came back and gave Obanai his snake "Go easy on Tanjiro" Master  wife whisper in Tanjiro ear "I make no promises but I will try" Obanai whisper back to Master wife  then walk off to his House  until somebody called Obanai name. Obanai turned around to see the others Hashiras "What do you want" Obanai said annoyed "We wanted to see if you want to hangout with us?" Gyomei asked "Why do I want to hangout with you guys?" Obanai asked with a ick on his head.

"Because you never hangout with us only hangout with that Brat" Sanemi said putting his hand in the air "Don't ever call Tanjiro a Brat and No I don't want to hangout with fakes Hashiras who beat up Master cousin then called him names and you killed his Sister even if she was a demon if you can't tell a bad demon to a good demon you shouldn't be a Hashira" Obanai said with hate towards the other Hashrias then walk away until Mitsuri grab his arm but Kaburamaru Hiss at them then Mitsuri let go of Obanai.

Obanai made it back to his House Obanai put down the stuff that they bought on the ground and open the door then grab there stuff they bought and walk in. Obanai close the door with his feet then put down the bags but one "Let's go have funny" Obanai said walking to their bedroom. Obanai put down Tanjiro on the bed 'I'm going to enjoy this so much' Obanai thought while we pulled out the bag was a Gag, butt plug and red Handcuffs (I don't know what they had ok And I really don't know what are Gags and Butts pulgs or something like that. on to the story).Obanai handcuff Tanjiro to the bed Kaburamaru slide down Obanai arm to Tanjiro 'Guess I'm not alone' Obanai thought. Obanai rip Tanjiro dress then put the butt plug in his hole grabbing the remote and turn it on 60% Tanjiro started to moan in his sleep Obanai took off his clothes. Obanai kissed Tanjiro on the lip then started to suck on Tanjiro to find his sweet spot after 5 minutes sucking Tanjiro neck he stop.

Obanai grab the Gag and put it on Tanjiro month then grab the remote and turn it up to 100% making Tanjiro wake up. Tanjiro look around to find them in their bedroom Obanai came up to Tanjiro ear "We are going to have so much so relax" Obanai whisper in Tanjiro ears making Tanjiro shake. Obanai grab Tanjiro leg then it over his shoulder "This is going to hurt" Obanai said Tanjiro nodded Obanai shoved his d**k in Tanjiro hole all the way making moan louder then ever Obanai groaned.

Obanai started to move with out Tanjiro to adjust to the size moving faster and harder making Tanjiro moan so bad 'This feels so good I hope it don't stop' Tanjiro thought while moaning then whole time. Obanai took of the gag on Tanjiro mouth "Obanai~ go deeper" Tanjiro moaned Obanai went deeper hitting Tanjiro go spot. Tanjiro moaned rolling his eyes back "I found it" Obanai said kissing Tanjiro while hitting his go spot over and over again not stopping.After a couple of rounds (I feel bad for Tanjiro ass right now) Obanai cums in Tanjiro hole really deep  making him pregnant. Obanai pulled out his d**k then uncuff Tanjiro then lay next to him Kaburamaru slid to Tanjiro d**k then enter his hole making him moan. After a couple of minutes later Kaburamaru came out of Tanjiro hole then slid somewhere else "Let's go to sleep" Obanai said pulling Tanjiro closer to him then grab the cover and cover them.

Alright Kit's this is the Smut charpter you wanted I going to make Tanjiro pregment on part 11 it's going to be funny I hope for part 11.

Have a Good night/Day/Evening Shadow Out!