Part 3

Shadow 

Hey guys so i Decided saying Shadow not Author and I have a question for you What's your favorite ship in Demon Slayer? Now onto the book!!

'' thought

"" Talking

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator -Pov-

Tanjiro found the place that the crow said, "Tanjiro up here!" Obanai shouted. Tanjiro looked up "Hi Obanai!" Tanjiro said waving before Obanai said anything they heard someone talking "Why is he still here" the person said Obanai and Tanjiro looked towards the sound they saw the Hashiras Obanai jump off the tree and stand next to Tanjiro. "Let's go Tanjiro" Obanai said pick up Tanjiro and started walking away. "Obanai why can't you talk to us!" Gyiuu asked. Obanai stop and looked at them "YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEBODY BEHIND THERE BACK I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU GUY TALK ABOUT THEM, YOU CAN'T JUST JUDGE THEM" Obanai yelled walking away from them.

Obanai -Pov-

I walked away after I yelled at them, but Tengen got in front of us. "What do you want now!" I said 'I just want to send time with them' I thought. Tengen grab Tanjiro then grab the box behind his back and throw it to Sanemi. I was running to Sanemi, but Gyomei was holding me back Sanemi opened the box. Nezuko looked at Sanemi then at me and Tanjiro "Goodbye demon!" Sanemi before Nezuko can react her neck was cut off.

 I looked shocked her head roll over here and her bamboo came of "Goodbye Oni-chan, Obanai" Nezuko said while burning away. They let us go Bazil slid on my arm, Tanjiro just sat there "Why is he not moving?" Mitsuri asked everyone looked at him. I walk over to Tanjiro and pick him up "Where do you think you're going" Shinobu asked. I didn't say anything and left. 

After we was far away from them, I look into Tanjiro eyes 'Why did they have to do that to them' I thought "Obanai what happened if I quit begin a demon slayer?" Tanjiro asked I stop and think about the questioned "I will let you stay with me, and we would hang out every day before I am killing demons, but I will bring you to Hashira's meeting, so you don't get bored" I said. "Can we go tell master I'm quieting and why?" Tanjiro asked I nodded, and we head to Master place.

Once we made it to Master house I knock on the door "Hello may I help you?" One of Master children asked, "I need to talk to Master please" I said, "Come in" she said showing us where he is. Cobra and Bazil are sleeping on Tanjiro while he is laying on my chest half sleep. 'He is so cute laying on my chest' I thought we made to master "Master we need to talk to you talk to you also why" I said Master nodded "Who is with you?" Master questioned "Tanjiro he's sleep, and I will tell you" I answered Master nodded. 

I sat down with Tanjiro in my lap sleep Kaburamaru slid to Tanjiro and fell asleep on his chest with Cobra and Bazil "What did you want to tell me and why?" Master questioned I took a breath and told him what happened with Nezuko and that Tanjiro wanted to quiet and how I answered Tanjiro questioned when he wanted to quiet. Master looked mad "I'm calling Hashiras meeting you don't come take care of Tanjiro I'll will try to keep you off of some mission and he is allowed to come to Hashira's meeting see you my child" Master said I nodded. got up still holding Tanjiro and we head to my house. 

Narrator -Pov-

Master called all his crow "Get all the Hashira's Obanai there's a meeting" Master said the crow nodded and left to get all the Hashiras. Master called his two children to help walk to the Hashiras meeting. All the Hashiras was at the meeting "Do you wonder why Master called a meeting" Gyiuu asked "Nope" everyone expect Obanai "Wait where's Obanai" Sanemi asked everyone shake their head. Everyone talked to each other expect Obanai. 

Master came out and Hashiras bow down "I called this meeting because Tanjiro is no longer a Demon slayer and you killed his sister, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BE NICE TO THEM NOT KILLING TANJIRO LAST FAMILY MEMBER!!!" Master yelled. Everyone looked shocked "But master Obanai has been mean to guys and hang out with the brat and demon!" Shinobu said "I don't care they left are ready. Meeting over" Master said while his two children help him walk to his house. 

Hashiras started to look for Obanai to hang out but they never know that was going to happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm happy you like my story so far and I like to have friends! Have a Good morning, Good night !

See you next time!!!