part 9

Hey there Kit's i want to say for the 1.2k people reading this it's really making my day so thank you for supporting me by reading this. So on to the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one -Pov-

The Hashiras came and took there place but notice that Obanai is not here "Where is Obanai?" Giyuu said the others looked around but can't see Obanai "Don't know" the other Hashiras said. Before anyone said anything "Master, Obanai, and Tanjiro is here" both master children said the Hashiras notice that Obanai and Tanjiro is there "Hello master you look happy today!" Sanemi said. 

"I called the meeting to give you guys news" Master said "But why is Tanjiro and Obanai sitting there?" Tengen said "that's what the meeting about so let's get into it" Master said.

-After the meeting-

Master and his children left Obanai and Tanjiro started to leave when Mitsuri called them they turned around and look at her "Do you want to hangout with us?" Mitsuri questioned "Yea that's a no" Obanai said walking away with Tanjiro (The name Animals is with Master if you didn't know) "Why are they still trying to talk to us like we are friends" Tanjiro said "I don't know hun" Obanai said 

"You want to go out to night?" Obanai asked "YESSS" Tanjiro said running back to Obanai place with Obanai running after him. They made it home and change there clothes. 

Tanjiro wearing 

Tanjiro wearing 

Obanai wearing

When they finish getting ready they walk out the hous1 Fifth Form: Slithering Serpente and went to the city. They went in a couple of shops for Tanjiro clothes and anything he wanted. "Let's go to the beach" Obanai said holding Tanjiro hand "Sure" Tanjiro said. They walk to the beach until Tanjiro stop "Is there something wrong hun?" Obanai said before Tanjiro said anything a demon came out "Oo~ they two humans lucky me!" The demon said rushing to them.

Obanai told out his sword "1 Fifth Form: Slithering Serpent" Obanai said slashing the demon neck. They kept moving towards the beach. "The night is so beautiful" Tanjiro said "Not as beautiful as you hun" Obanai said giving Tanjiro a kiss.

 "The night is so beautiful" Tanjiro said "Not as beautiful as you hun" Obanai said giving Tanjiro a kiss

Tanjiro broke the kiss looking at the sky. Tanjiro kept moving on Obanai "Mm~" Obanai moaned Tanjiro stop when he heard the sound "Are you ok?" Tanjiro asked "Don't move" Obanai said blushing Tanjiro moved a little then stop 'How does he not know' Obanai thought going hard. Tanjiro moved some more trying to get a nice place to stay on Obanai. 'Fuck this' Obanai said bit Tanjiro Neck. 

"Ah~" Tanjiro moan stop moving  Obanai let go and whisper in Tanjiro ear "You are so  in trouble when we get back" Obanai whisper in his ear Tanjiro nodded then stay still looking at th stars. 

-2 Hours later-

Tanjiro fell asleep on Obanai chest Obanai looked down to see Tanjiro sleep 'Let's go back' Obanai said picking up Tanjiro and his bags walking home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright Kit's that's all until next time and yes there will be smut next part so be ready also thanks for begin there to comment the story that really means alot so until next time 

Shadow Out!!!!!!