Part 5

Sorry for not writing guys it's the spring break so let's get started!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' thought

"" talking 

No one -Pov-

The Hashiras was talking to each other then Obanai waiting for master to come to the meeting. Master walk in with his children "Hello my children is everyone here?" Master asked, "No master Obanai is not here" Sanemi said, "We'll you know that you're wrong" Obanai said everyone look in the tree and saw Obanai, Tanjiro, Corba, Brazil, and Kaburamaru. "Ok let's get into this meeting" Master said.

An hour later 

"That's all for today" Master said walking away with his children help him walk away.  Kyojuro walk over to Obanai and Tanjiro. "Will you be hanging with us today?" Kyojuro questioned everyone looked towards Obanai, Tanjiro and Kyojuro and the rest of the Hashiras walk towards them to. "Yea let's hang out together only Hashiras" Mitsuri said blushing 'I hope we can hang out together not with kamado' Mitsuri thought.  

Obanai looked at Mitsuri with Disgust 'Can't they see what they want me to do' Obanai thought Tanjiro grab Obanai shoulder trying to calm him down. Before I said anything Gyomei grabbed Tanjiro and throw him to the tree. "AAAAAAHHHHH~" Tanjiro scream hearing his ribs break. Obanai ran towards Tanjiro to see what's wrong "Tanjiro are you ok?" Obanai said Tanjiro looked at Obanai with tears in his eyes.

"I can't stand my back hurts so much" Tanjiro said "Oba-" The crow stop talking and went to get master. Obanai looked at them "What's wrong with you he didn't do anything" Obanai yelled at them "He should have not touch him" Giyuu said while the other agreeing. Obanai stand up then pick Tanjiro "you know that Master not going to like it!" Obanai said leaving carrying Tanjiro before anyone talk someone was yelling at them, they turn to see and angry master. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JUST BREAK HIS RIBS AND THROW OBANAI BOYFRIEND TO A TREE" Master yelled. 

"What's so important about him anyway" Shinobu asked "If you must know he have two breathing styles water and Sun breathing also he is my cousin" Master said making everyone shock "I-" Master walk off before they speak. "We really mess up let's go find them then heal up Tanjiro" Shinobu said everyone agree and went to find them. After couple of minutes they found Obanai and Tanjiro near a pond they walk to them "Hey Tanjiro, Obanai" Giyuu said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS HAVE AN GOOD NIGHT, OR GOOD MORING!!!!!!!