Part 6

Sorry about not updating so let's get into the story now!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanjiro -Pov-

Somebody called my name I turn my head to see to see the Hashiras walking towards me and Obanai "What are you guys doing here!" Obanai said taking out his sword then standing in front of me "We came to say sorry about everything" Gyiuu said putting his head down the rest of them nodded "Leave me alone I don't want to see you, you killed my sister that was my last family member, I can't feel my back because of you!!" I yelled at them.

The Hashiras was about to say something but didn't "Obanai let's go" I said pulling his sleeves Obanai put his sword back then pick me up with Cobra and Basil on his neck and we started to leave the Hashiras alone.

No one -Pov-

Obanai and Tanjiro walk to the flower field "Now this is a nice place to relax" Obanai said Tanjiro nodded. Obanai put Tanjiro down and let Cobra and Basil down. "Want to make a flower crown?" Obanai said Tanjiro nodded Obanai went to grab 'Um what does this remind me of when we were little?' Tanjiro thought while closing his eyes.

Obanai walk back to Tanjiro with different color flowers "Tanjiro I came back with flowers" Obanai said placing the flowers in front of him "Tan-" Obanai stop talking when he saw Tanjiro thinking Obanai tap Tanjiro shoulder to get his attention Tanjiro open his eyes and look at Obanai "um~" Tanjiro said, "I brought some flowers" Obanai said pointing to the flowers in front of him.

Tanjiro nodded, then started to make different colored flower crowns, thinking about a song that Tanjiro would sing when they were little. Obanai lay on Tanjiro lap something over to the bushes making a sound Obanai got up and stood in front of Tanjiro with his sword ready. A fox kit and A bear cub came out of the bushes before anyone said anything they heard gun fire. "Come over here quick" Tanjiro said, putting his and Obanai arm out for them, the kit and the cub ran to Obanai and Tanjiro.

Obanai and Tanjiro took their Kaori off and covered the kit and cub so no one could see them. Two guys came with their guns "Have you seen a fox and a bear come by here?" One of the guy asked "No I didn't see them sorry" Tanjiro said the guys nodded and started to leave Obanai and Tanjiro Cobra, Basil, and Kaburamaru slide to Tanjiro hand to his head or neck.

They took their Kaori off of them "It's ok you two they left you want to come back with us?" Obanai said petting the bear cub the two cubs nodded. "Let's go to master first" Tanjiro said getting up, picking up the kit wrap around his kaori Obanai nodded and picked up the bear cub covering him with his kaori then started to walk back to the mansion.

They made it back to the mansion "Hey Obanai and Tanjiro '' Mitsuri yelled, getting their attention they looked over to Mitsuri before leaving her alone the other Hashiras were shocked. "Let's go to master" Obanai said Tanjiro nodded Obanai led the way to master house. Tanjiro knocked on the door and one of the master children opened the door. "Can we speak to the master please?" Tanjiro questioned, smiling.

"Yes, you can follow me" Master kid answered, "Master you here?" Obanai asked the Master nod, and they seated down, placing down the cub and kit. "Master, we wanted to ask if we can keep the bear cub and a baby fox?" Tanjiro questioned "Sure why not but you have to keep an eye on them ok?" Master said, "Yes master" Obanai said getting up.

They said their goodbyes and they left the master mansion and started to walk around with the kit and cub right in the middle of them "How about we give you guy's names?" Obanai said "Yes I will name the Fox!!!!" Tanjiro said running around Obanai and the bear while the fox runs with him "Ok baby I will name the bear cub Berry" Obanai said grabbing Tanjiro and hold him "We'll I'm going to name the kit um...... Angle" Tanjiro said smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Kit's, I hope you like the story so far.

Shadow Out!!!!!